Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

Used equipment

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
one of the guys that works for me is constantly looking on craigslist and just now facebook has a selling section?? He told me today he picked up 4 medicine balls 20,25,30, 40 for $25.00. A used power rack and full set of dumbells for .10 a pound. look constantly and be ready to fly when deals come up....

This is pretty much where I am at, checking daily. I picked up 2 pair of brand new sets 55lb. Competition bumpers at a fair price, that's a start.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I played the waiting game on craigslist and jumped on a deal for .40/lb. Built a relationship with the guy and come to find out that he buys from gyms on the cheap and re-sells locally. He had like 80 bars from a crossfit gym that went under, selling them for 25.00/each. Now, whenever I need plates or shit, I just call him up.

be patient on CL and jump on it when you see something that you like/want. I don't have too much more to offer than that as CL up here is vast. GL broski.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
E-bay has some decent used equipment for sale.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
There's a facebook page that is full of used equipment... commercial type equipment. That may be what you're looking for.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I found a local guy who fabricates and he made me a copy of a Forza bench for $600, dropped off for me.... I put feelers out and managed to track down a gym that went under and was able to buy one of the original Frantz monolifts ( I posted it on Facebook and it was cool to see Ed Coan and a few other monsters talk about how they took their first xxx squat on it)...
Then I put word out to my friends that I was looking and stuff started finding me..... a few bars here or there, a buddy who needed cash and sold me some weights and a really nice bar.......
Sometimes stuff will pop up on Outlaws or PL watch, but craigslist has been best for weights for me

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
A buddy from work dropped off a damn near new 45lb bar yesterday! His neighbor was throwing out the ex husbands belongings.....score for me. Its no rogue Bar but it sure beats the bent and welded 12yr old bar I had.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic