Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Muscular Guys and Women

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
99.999999999999999% of people who are 230 at that height are obese. the rest are vastly more muscular than a large muscular man

the healthy fit weight at that height is like 170

lol and here I am at 5'8 at 235

Reactions: CFM
L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
I think that huge roided out cartoon looking physiques are most likely a put off to women, but in my own personal experience over the course of a lifetime and 35 years of being above average physique-wise it draws chicks in more than any degree of putting them off.
Muscular and lean/ripped is in and always will be.

Then your charming non potty mouthed personality can do the rest:D

So you're saying you believe they care about that then right? Thanks for your input.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Maybe its just a mental thing, but I was on an Anavar cut cycle this summer and I now get more glances than usual. I'm not really meeting any more women, but I am not looking to.

Reactions: CFM
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
You can't tell me that someone lean and mean, no matter what size, as long as it is symetrical, will look "horrible" to the opposite gender and/or to anybody...I've seen some of the fattest most out of shape guys, yet with clandestine personalites, hit on women in my mere 50 years of existence and to tell you the truth, most failed!!!!LOL!!!!....The guys who are in shape and with just a tad of personality will get and have got the most...Just my personal observance!...Stay in shape, iron bro's, it definitley does NOT hurt....2 cents worth here....:)

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
You can't tell me that someone lean and mean, no matter what size, as long as it is symetrical, will look "horrible" to the opposite gender and/or to anybody...I've seen some of the fattest most out of shape guys, yet with clandestine personalites, hit on women in my mere 50 years of existence and to tell you the truth, most failed!!!!LOL!!!!....The guys who are in shape and with just a tad of personality will get and have got the most...Just my personal observance!...Stay in shape, iron bro's, it definitley does NOT hurt....2 cents worth here....:)

I simply am iffy on wether it is important to them, that's all. I've seen plenty of gross guys with terrible personalities do pretty well as well.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I've never had the genetics to get big enough to get stared at; wish I did!
I'm saying if you work around a female, it's all about personality.
If it's someone seeing you for the first time, being lean is best.
You can override both by pulling up in a new Jaguar and having it be known that you are a doctor.
It's primal. Women inherently seek the best provider for the nest.
Power and prestige are sexier than anything physical cause the average female's libido drops considerably after the courstship stage ends.
It's the sad truth. It's La Vita.
You want a lot of pussy? Pick the right parents in the next life!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic