Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

Used equipment

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Any suggestions for good sites for used gym equipment, I've been doing the Craigslist thing but no luck yet. Couple of items I'm looking for are Texas power bar and deadlift bar, bumper plates. The garage gym resurrection has begun.

Thank

Schultzy

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Any suggestions for good sites for used gym equipment, I've been doing the Craigslist thing but no luck yet. Couple of items I'm looking for are Texas power bar and deadlift bar, bumper plates. The garage gym resurrection has begun.

Thank

Schultzy

Interested in this as well. I've found a few things close but it's few and far between. I have seen one site that's somewhat local to me in KY OH area but I think they have stuff all over. I'll see if I can find the site for you. Also, if there are any play it again sports stores by you, they usually have a lot of stuff.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Interested in this as well. I've found a few things close but it's few and far between. I have seen one site that's somewhat local to me in KY OH area but I think they have stuff all over. I'll see if I can find the site for you. Also, if there are any play it again sports stores by you, they usually have a lot of stuff.

Thanks ironsoul

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Other than plates I buy everything new. Most of the stuff I see online is crap.

Just got my new Rogue Monster Bench and Monster Squat Stand this morning.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Other than plates I buy everything new. Most of the stuff I see online is crap.

Just got my new Rogue Monster Bench and Monster Squat Stand this morning.

Man I wish I could afford new rogue stuff. They have great quality stuff. Let's see some pics Flex!

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
craigslist, letgo both have good finds often.

A guy I know watched for gyms going out of business with in reasonable driving distance and will swoop in and make offers. This seems to net some of the best shit.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Maybe ask around the gym? Or even post something there if you can.

I got my start with second hand stuff from someone "retiring" through word of mouth.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Man I wish I could afford new rogue stuff. They have great quality stuff. Let's see some pics Flex!

I'll post up when I get it put together. Working today so I just stayed home until the UPS guy got there so I could put it all in the garage. It's all in the boxes still.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'll post up when I get it put together. Working today so I just stayed home until the UPS guy got there so I could put it all in the garage. It's all in the boxes still.

Gonna hold you to that!

Reactions: 5.0
LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
one of the guys that works for me is constantly looking on craigslist and just now facebook has a selling section?? He told me today he picked up 4 medicine balls 20,25,30, 40 for $25.00. A used power rack and full set of dumbells for .10 a pound. look constantly and be ready to fly when deals come up....

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, pling is obscure as is...no matter somebody parting with a dl bar. I can tell you if someone around these parts simply whispered who will buy my dl bar it wouldn't last a day. Graigslist is good for generic equipment, bust speciality things not so much.

I do wish you good luck all the same!

Hawk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic