Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Dallas Firefighter Arrested For Selling Steroids

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
numSlides of totalImages Allen police arrested a Dallas firefighter Tuesday night after he allegedly sold undercover officers seven different types of steroids over a period of weeks.

Gregory Whiteley, 43, was arrested for the manufacture and distribution of a controlled substance between 28 and 200 grams, according to Allen authorities.

Each type of steroid carries a separate charge. Allen police said they did not know Whiteley was a firefighter until he was placed in custody Tuesday evening.

On Wednesday, Whiteley's wife Cyndi defended him.

"He's got a huge heart and he's there for everybody," she said. "I feel at this time he is very wrongly accused and I'm sure at the end everything will come out."

Whiteley has been a Dallas firefighter for 13 years and was a competitive body builder, Cyndi Whitely said. Her husband was arrested at their Allen home Tuesday night.

"It came to the attention of investigators that he was dealing in steroids and they arranged over a period of time to make several buys from him," said Sgt. Jon Felty with the Allen Police Dept.

The arrest was a surprise to Whiteley's friends and neighbors.

"He is very dedicated to his wife and to his church, so I have a very hard time believing he was involved in any kind of illegal activity," said neighbor Martin Wilson.

Police said they are still trying to determine who else, if anyone, Whitely was allegedly selling to and for how long.

"I have no information that he was dealing to kids," Felty said. "The only information I'm aware of is he was selling to our undercover narcotics officers."

Dallas Fire-Rescue has not returned phone calls asking about Whiteley's status at Station 31, where he is based.

His wife, however, said there is no way her husband could keep his job and be exposed to steroids.

"Greg is always being tested in the Dallas Fire Department," Cyndi Whiteley said. "He's constantly being drug tested."

Whiteley remains in the Collin County Jail, charged with a second degree felony. His bond is $350,000; each of the seven steroid charges carried a $50,000 bond.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I think his wife is mistaken on him being tested for juice... Damn thats a ridiculous bond....

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Thats a shame, people get a lot less for much worse. I dont know the particular situation but it seems the leo is taking this much more seriously than the people being busted.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Feel bad for the guy. Risks his life as a fireman and then gets his life destroyed over AAS. What a joke.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
that is sad and one hell of a high bond

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Again, a perfectly good person put in the slam for steroids, and he probably sold them a couple bottles each time...holy fuck talk about hammering someone on some small time shit.
I just dont get it, law enforcement uses the shit as much as anyone else, so they know its not dangerous, yet they perpetuate this demonization of it.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
it makes no sense to go after these people. its not hurting anyone and yet they insist its bad for you. the ones that talk about it dont know shit about what they are saying.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
This is remniscent of a bust in the same area, my area, several years ago. A local area BB was arrested for selling to undercover officers; after his arrest it was discovered that he had alleged connections to Local, State, and Federal agents as well as several professional sports teams. The judge offered him a deal if he turned state's and named the agents and the athletes he supplied. He agreed. The day before he was to testify he and his girlfriend were found dead in their home, each with a single gunshot to the head. Ruled immediately murder/suicide....no investigation. Dallas is a very crooked place. A lot of gear and drugs and a lot of uniformed hands in the mix. It would be in Whitely's interest to tread lightly.

....I will see if I can dig up the other article.

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Again, a perfectly good person put in the slam for steroids, and he probably sold them a couple bottles each time...holy fuck talk about hammering someone on some small time shit.
I just dont get it, law enforcement uses the shit as much as anyone else, so they know its not dangerous, yet they perpetuate this demonization of it.

u know why aj..fucken money bro,and its easy money.....the cops dont give a fuck.dw

Pride Fighting Fan

Pride Fighting Fan

Sep 8, 2010
Goddamn. A seperate bond for each kind of aas... that 350,000 bond is a lil rediculous.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic