Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Thoughts on vegan lifestyle ?

Would you be able to live without chicken, eggs and milk ?

• No

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Already vegetarian

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Already vegan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meat is essential fuel for the muscle !

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
I

Ironbound

Jun 29, 2017
Hey,

A friend of mine is trying to push me into watching a new netflix documentary called What the health by Kip Andersen... according to this documentary Eggs, Milk and Chicken are terrible for you. They managed to indoctrinate this friend of mine
so badly that she is abruptly going to stop drinking milk and keeps telling me now that chicken is uber evil.

Me personally ? I think it sounds like vegan propaganda with sensationalist scare tactics. I cannot imagine a diet without eggs, low fat milk or chicken......

Thoughts ?

T

TheJoker

Jul 3, 2017
Everyone will try to convince to be more like them. Just stick to what you like. Personally, I won't go vegan.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
I tried it just recently. I was feeling better than I had in a long time. But it takes a Real man to eat like that.

Mrhat

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I watched the film too. Lot's of hearsay and few Peer Reviewed References. Not convinced by a long shot but would certainly be open to a complete Plant Based Protein diet if the theory presented proved out.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I gotta have red meat. Its just not conceivable for me not to have steak, roast beef , lean meats in my diet.
And if someone tries to pass me a veggie burger at a 4th of July BBQ, today,im prolly gonna slap the shit out of them.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I honestly don't know how I would even survive being vegan.

I never eat fruit; has no protein in it. Don't like most veggies. If you took meat and eggs and dairy out of my diet the only thing left would be potatoes, rice and pasta. WTF?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Protein doesn't fuel the body but it does build the body. Without protein sources from animal meat, you'll find it difficult to get the amounts you'll need for your body to flourish in our lifestyle.

I

Ironbound

Jun 29, 2017
Meanwhile I'll munch on some boiled eggs before heading to the gym

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Protein doesn't fuel the body but it does build the body. Without protein sources from animal meat, you'll find it difficult to get the amounts you'll need for your body to flourish in our lifestyle.
I think you can live off of just meat, but I'm not sure how healthy it is. I remember reading that the Lewis and Clark expedition the men ate upwards of 9 pounds of meat a day because all they did was forage and hunt. That comes out to like 16000 calories...

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Anyone else notice these vegans and vegetarians always look malnourished- pale, frail, split end hairs? Occasionally there eill be a chubby one with rosey cheeks, but rare.

I don't buy into these type of diets. Were meant to eat both meats and vegetables.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic