bsimon7074
What's New?

Need some help with with first show pls

D

Davethebigboy

Jul 3, 2017
Hi guys

I'm about 4 weeks out from first show
Just need a little help when to drop gear etc ...

At mo

I'm running

Test prop 700mg
Tren ace 700mg
Mast prop 700

Winnie 50 mg ed
Var 100 ed

I was thinking this any tweaks would be great pls

10 days out drop test prop and change to test susp 50mg a day upto show

Mast drop when start cab deplete
Tren drop 3 to 4 days before show

Run halo at 30mg 10 days out upto show
Keep the Winnie and var in there as well

What should I do with ai ?

I'm running aromasin 6.5mg eod and seems ok with the mast dose

Should I up this closer to the show ?

Right the big one

I'm running t3 At mo for last 2 weeks at 50 a day
I've upped to 75 for next two weeks then back down to 50 maybe 25 on the last two weeks so carb up ok and don't look flat
Is it ok to run t3 upto show or what's best way as don't want a rebound

Running clen at 80mcg every day is it ok to run this upto show and just lower dose to 40mcg on last week so no rebound

Or should I stop 10 days before show ?

Some info and help would be great

Doing 30mins 6 times a week at mo is this enough cardio four weeks
Should I up the cardio as get closer or just let diet do the work so dont eat legs muscle ....

Thanks

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
More cardio, twice a day. What weight class? Stats? Pics?

D

Davethebigboy

Jul 3, 2017
More cardio, twice a day. What weight class? Stats? Pics?

Things I have a energetic job building trade so don't want to burn off to many cals with extra cardio

Upto 90kg tbats the only class they have as small show
First timers show

Stats

Male
5ft 6
About 78kg
Bf at mo have a guess 8 to 10

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
You've asked about 30 different questions here so if I miss something you'll have to be more specific. This is what I'd have you do if I was prepping you.

No need to drop Tren or Mast at all. Drop Test prop 5-7 days out. Drop Var as it ain't gonna do shit with Mast and Winstrol in yer system already.

Keep T3 at fifty and run it right thru. It's not gonna keep you from filling out after depletion.

Drop Clen 3-5 days before Carb up and keep it out (don't want cramping while posing from taurine & electrolyte depletion clen can cause)

MORE cardio. 30mins fasted a.m. 20mins preworkout to deplete glycogen stores and the 20-30mins post workout.

Unless your energetic job entails running staircases with a bin liner on ;)

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
That's a ton of gear for a 78kg bb'er too. I'm 5'7" and just competed at 88kg with 600 Tren, 400 Mast, 30 Halo.

What're your macros as if week 4?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Kids today believe more gear is better.....

My first show, A-50's, Deca, Test C, Halo....Thats all we had back then. Honestly I dont see much of a difference in what guys look like up on stage compared with 20 or 30 years ago.....Yet today there is better food options, supplements, gear selection....

D

Davethebigboy

Jul 3, 2017
Kids today believe more gear is better.....

My first show, A-50's, Deca, Test C, Halo....Thats all we had back then. Honestly I dont see much of a difference in what guys look like up on stage compared with 20 or 30 years ago.....Yet today there is better food options, supplements, gear selection....

I'm not a kid mate ...

Most gear these days is under dosed
Even top labs...

I was not on that much to be honest

Was just
350 test
350 tren
350 mast

That's it just upped final weeks to try hold onto much muscle as possible

My
Coach said I was ready last Wednesday
As this a last min thing....

So upped my fats and carbs a little as don't want me to lose to much muscle .....

Cals 2801

Protein 407
Carbs 164
Fats 59

D

Davethebigboy

Jul 3, 2017
I'm not a kid mate ...

Most gear these days is under dosed
Even top labs...

I was not on that much to be honest

Was just
350 test
350 tren
350 mast

That's it just upped final weeks to try hold onto much muscle as possible

My
Coach said I was ready last Wednesday
As this a last min thing....

So upped my fats and carbs a little as don't want me to lose to much muscle .....

Cals 2801

Protein 407
Carbs 164
Fats 59

I've always used very low doses tbh
Never gone over a gram a gear a week

D

Davethebigboy

Jul 3, 2017
You've asked about 30 different questions here so if I miss something you'll have to be more specific. This is what I'd have you do if I was prepping you.

No need to drop Tren or Mast at all. Drop Test prop 5-7 days out. Drop Var as it ain't gonna do shit with Mast and Winstrol in yer system already.

Keep T3 at fifty and run it right thru. It's not gonna keep you from filling out after depletion.

Drop Clen 3-5 days before Carb up and keep it out (don't want cramping while posing from taurine & electrolyte depletion clen can cause)

MORE cardio. 30mins fasted a.m. 20mins preworkout to deplete glycogen stores and the 20-30mins post workout.

Unless your energetic job entails running staircases with a bin liner on ;)

Do u not finding tren mates u look flat when cutting
That's why I was thinking of drop out 3 to 4 days before ?
Guess with the carb loading with help fill me out

My show is o a sat
So last pin of tren and mast thur ?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Do u not finding tren mates u look flat when cutting
That's why I was thinking of drop out 3 to 4 days before ?
Guess with the carb loading with help fill me out

My show is o a sat
So last pin of tren and mast thur
?

Depleting carbs is what makes you look flat, Tren makes me full and dense when properly fed.

Stop Testosterone now if you haven't already, you won't flatten out more. You're cutting it close but you should shed some extra water by Friday if you drop it now. If you or your coach know how to do a proper carb up, you'll never notice it's absence (T-prop). The tren/mast/halo will keep water retention very low but you still might need a diuretic Friday afternoon and evening.

Yes, just make sure you don't pin a site that'll judges might see. I've seen obvious injection sites many times backstage, when body fat is low enough. I washed out the separations in my rear and medial deltoids buy shooting rear delts 1day out before. I try to be high on gluteus (under the line of the trunks) or ventrogluteal for that last shot. By now you should know if the gear irritates you locally (at injection site) so make sure last shot is from that vial ;)

Lastly, if you're paying a coach...why ask here? I might be offended if you hired me and then changed the plan without telling him/her (at the very least). I am a prep coach as well and I'd suggest you run any ideas you garner from me by your coach before implementing.

My handiwork last weekend:

Attachments

• BDB.jpg
    BDB.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 510
  • FMM.jpg
    FMM.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 409
  • SC.jpg
    SC.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 413
D

Davethebigboy

Jul 3, 2017
Depleting carbs is what makes you look flat, Tren makes me full and dense when properly fed.

Stop Testosterone now if you haven't already, you won't flatten out more. You're cutting it close but you should shed some extra water by Friday if you drop it now. If you or your coach know how to do a proper carb up, you'll never notice it's absence (T-prop). The tren/mast/halo will keep water retention very low but you still might need a diuretic Friday afternoon and evening.

Yes, just make sure you don't pin a site that'll judges might see. I've seen obvious injection sites many times backstage, when body fat is low enough. I washed out the separations in my rear and medial deltoids buy shooting rear delts 1day out before. I try to be high on gluteus (under the line of the trunks) or ventrogluteal for that last shot. By now you should know if the gear irritates you locally (at injection site) so make sure last shot is from that vial ;)

Lastly, if you're paying a coach...why ask here? I might be offended if you hired me and then changed the plan without telling him/her (at the very least). I am a prep coach as well and I'd suggest you run any ideas you garner from me by your coach before implementing.

Sorry think we got mixed up

It's 3 weeks this sat buddy

I'm stick to what my coaches says

But it's always nice to get different impions mate
And out looks

My diet as stands at mo

Meal 1
200 grams of steak
90 grams of oats
Black coffee

Meal 2

200 turkey mince
Kale

Meal 3
200 turkey mince
Kale

Meal 4 pre work out

200 chicken 90 rice

Meal 5
200 chicken 250 sweet , 300 white , 90 rice

Meal 6

200 steak 2 eggs salad

Meal 7

250 ml egg whites two whole eggs

D

Davethebigboy

Jul 3, 2017

Wow she got some pins on here

What show did she do and how she get on ?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic