Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Test/Eq/Tren

B

BondageMaster

May 1, 2013
Was looking for some thoughts on my next stack:

Test cyp 500 ew, Eq 400 ew, and Tren enanthate 400 ew for 15 weeks.

I'll run some Armidex with it. I'm going to try to follow my estradiol levels so I can titrate my Arimidex dose.

I'm 60, 5'7", 170lbs. Around 14% fat now. I've been using gear for 8 years now, and generally run 2 cycles/year.

Thanks.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Please don't take offense to this, as I'm only asking because it doesn't make sense and something seems amiss with either the cycles you ran or your diet/workout regime while on cycle.

You've ran two cycles a year, for eight years, and you're only 170# at 14%?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Please don't take offense to this, as I'm only asking because it doesn't make sense and something seems amiss with either the cycles you ran or your diet/workout regime while on cycle.

This seems to be a unique situation. He's only 5'7", and he's also 60 years old.

I am not sure I am totally on board with a cycle like that because Eq and tren can both be pretty hard on blood pressure. At your age, that could put you at higher risk. Can you monitor your BP at home?

Do you track your diet every day? When I ask that, I mean, do you use a program or write down your macros as you go through the day?

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
That is not a basic cycle and I agree that something is off......
Even 2 cycles a year at 500mg test for 8 years you should be well over 200lbs.
...................;…;;;.......

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
That is not a basic cycle and I agree that something is off......
Even 2 cycles a year at 500mg test for 8 years you should be well over 200lbs.
...................;…;;;.......

BondageMaster,

Could have something to do with where you got the previous gear from, as in, it could have been underdosed?

Also, some stuff missing from your OP, you're 170 now, what were you 8 yrs ago, and anywhere in between you can remember? What and how much do you eat? At 5' 7" I doubt you run marathons in your spare time, but is there any other physically demanding sport you do, or physically demanding job, construction, oil rigs, lumberjack, etc?

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Crap, didn't even think to ask what you do in the gym, type of training, how many sessions per week, all year long vs on and off, has it changed much during those 8 yrs?

Wise to have something on hand if you have estro sides from the Test, and you do. But Tren can give prolactin sides, you have caber or something else? Ancillaries can be like the actual aas in that where you buy may determine how good it is/isn't.

B

BondageMaster

May 1, 2013
Crap, didn't even think to ask what you do in the gym, type of training, how many sessions per week, all year long vs on and off, has it changed much during those 8 yrs?

Wise to have something on hand if you have estro sides from the Test, and you do. But Tren can give prolactin sides, you have caber or something else? Ancillaries can be like the actual aas in that where you buy may determine how good it is/isn't.

Yes I have caber. Forgot to mention that.

B

BondageMaster

May 1, 2013
BondageMaster,

Could have something to do with where you got the previous gear from, as in, it could have been underdosed?

Also, some stuff missing from your OP, you're 170 now, what were you 8 yrs ago, and anywhere in between you can remember? What and how much do you eat? At 5' 7" I doubt you run marathons in your spare time, but is there any other physically demanding sport you do, or physically demanding job, construction, oil rigs, lumberjack, etc?

Replies to a few of you. No offense taken. I am an extomorph and started around 127# so have made signicant gains. I wasn't doing 2 cycles a year in the beginning, and I took a year off due to a major difference of opinion with my ex-significant other. In addition, there was at least one cycle that was placebo, one a few that were mixed placebo and legit gear. (Total placebo detected by urine for GC/MS. Mixed determined by serum test levels. I have really light bones, so most guys think I weigh 10 lbs more.

I'm very conscientious about protein—1-1.2 grams lb. I've kept strict diet logs and have a pretty standard menu to assure calories in addition to the protein. I modify the calories if I lose too much definition. I will go back to logging my food.

My job is not strenuous. I sit about 50% of my day. Th rest, I'm standing, or walking.

I am also surprised I'm not up close to 200 lbs. In part I think my training partner is holding me back some, so I try to work out on my own as much as possible, or I tell him I'm staying in the gym to do cardio, and then do a few more very intense sets.

I monitor BP frequently. I'm already on BP meds and they seem to be powerful enough to control my BP even on cycle. (I'd hope someone who monitors estradiol levels is monitoring BP)

B

BondageMaster

May 1, 2013
IMG_4927.JPG

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
lol You know, I am going to admit something. After all these years of lifting, cycling, many would say that I should be a beast by now too. My only excuse is that I have had some pretty serious injuries, but looking back, I realize my diet was never as good as what I thought it was. I have made more progress in the last 6 years of lifting than I did the first 5 of cycling. Think about that; fresh lifter hitting aas should make amazing progress compared to a veteran lifter with several cycles under their belt.

That being said, I now realize my genetics will never allow me to be a freak, never allow me to super strong, so instead, I started to focus on just eating tons of protein, and keep at a calorie intake that I can gain and stay relatively lean (12% in winter and 8-9% in summer). That combination actually made me gain more than I did in the past.

I digress. 16 total years of lifting and 12 years of cycling and I don't think I look like it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic