Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Anavar Sample Test - does it look like Dbol??

S

Sherriperoni

TID Lady Member
Mar 25, 2015
Damn guys. So how in the hell am I supposed to know if the Var I have is legit? The last thing I need is to be unknowingly taking Winstrol or Dbol or something and start sounding like a man.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The color looks pretty much like the anavar color from the website. What the color does not tell you is whether the cap you emptied the powder from was 10mg (assuming you were testing a 10mg cap. It just tells you there's anavar in there, as opposed to something else. That is, you can't tell whether there is 5mg, 10mg or 20mg of anavar in the capsule.

It could be a decent way of at least determining whether the compound they claim is in there. That could be pretty important for a woman who wants to make sure they're taking var, and not dbol, for example.

S

Sherriperoni

TID Lady Member
Mar 25, 2015
The color looks pretty much like the anavar color from the website. What the color does not tell you is whether the cap you emptied the powder from was 10mg (assuming you were testing a 10mg cap. It just tells you there's anavar in there, as opposed to something else. That is, you can't tell whether there is 5mg, 10mg or 20mg of anavar in the capsule.

It could be a decent way of at least determining whether the compound they claim is in there. That could be pretty important for a woman who wants to make sure they're taking var, and not dbol, for example.

Well that's good at least!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
@FlyingDragon they are not claiming you can tell concentration of your Anavar with labmax lol What a joke.

mands
This has nothing to do with concentration, Labmax is at best 50/50 on identifying a compound.....Again concentration is a completely different situation....

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
This has nothing to do with concentration, Labmax is at best 50/50 on identifying a compound.....Again concentration is a completely different situation....
I understand that. I was just showing you another reason why labmax is full of crap is all.

My "not" should of read "now" in my original post. Just re-read that. Sorry.

mands

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Damn guys. So how in the hell am I supposed to know if the Var I have is legit? The last thing I need is to be unknowingly taking Winstrol or Dbol or something and start sounding like a man.
You could send it overseas for lab testing. If you want an email let me know.

mands

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
Use The kit Dave Palumbo sells "ROIDTEST", he wouldn't sell it if it didn't work

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic