Muscular Guys and Women

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Big is all relative.

At work I am a monster.

At the gym I'm pretty big.

At my last PL Meet, I felt like a fukking smurf.

One of my most memorable moments. CT Fletcher saying" Oh you a thick girl you gonna move some weight ;) " no smurf here ..........but less women tend to want to be strong vs fit

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
One of the few times that I will agree with you. Our perception of what is "normal" and "big" aren't anywhere near the scale of society. I've been accustomed to being "one of the bigger guys" in my group and when it's gone, a piece of your confidence goes with it too.

all my male friends are small (or a couple fatties) and either don't lift or barely lift. it's good and bad. they pump up my confidence by telling me i'm GIGANTIC all the time, but then when i'm at my gym i feel tiny. my new gym is full of monsters, which is why i'm there.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
but then when i'm at my gym i feel tiny. my new gym is full of monsters, which is why i'm there.

If you're the biggest guy in your gym, you're at the wrong gym.

Funny I saw a post form some little 160lb dude on bb.com a while back he was talking about being one of the bigger guys in his gym and I was wondering if he trained in a geriatric centre or something....

A

Aries42

Jan 10, 2016
Being a divorced parent at 44, I go to the gym to relieve stress and achieve my goal of staying in good shape. I have long not worried about what women think of how much or little muscle I have.
I work out for myself! ☺

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
I think one should train because one enjoys it btw, i was once around 275 pounds and fairly lean and women seem just as much interested in me as their are now with me weighing in around 215, i am around 5' 9'' for a guide. Also i use to work as a lifeguard so talked to many woman and most said they liked a bit of muscle but not to much on guys, but also most were the sporty types, i think ones that are not are indifferent and dont care for it much.

Although some i have though had no interest sometimes stare when i am not looking, so i believe a fair few are secretly fascinated by it because a good physique is a fairly rare thing, so could be envious abit but stick to what they feel more comfortable with and use to more in guys.

But to finish a nice personallity is most important for many woman i think, but strange some seem to warm better if you not to nice a sort of challenge to them i suppose to try and tame one like we all like something we cannot acheive that easily.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
I think one should train because one enjoys it btw, i was once around 275 pounds and fairly lean and women seem just as much interested in me as their are now with me weighing in around 215, i am around 5' 9'' for a guide. Also i use to work as a lifeguard so talked to many woman and most said they liked a bit of muscle but not to much on guys, but also most were the sporty types, i think ones that are not are indifferent and dont care for it much.

Although some i have though had no interest sometimes stare when i am not looking, so i believe a fair few are secretly fascinated by it because a good physique is a fairly rare thing, so could be envious abit but stick to what they feel more comfortable with and use to more in guys.

But to finish a nice personallity is most important for many woman i think, but strange some seem to warm better if you not to nice a sort of challenge to them i suppose to try and tame one like we all like something we cannot acheive that easily.

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
Branch Warren told in a (youtube) docu that he met his wife in the gym. She was attractive to him so he asked her if she wants to marry him and she said "yes

I

Ironbound

Jun 29, 2017
I agreed with the general consensus here, I lift because it makes me happy that women find it attractive or no is irrelevant to me. Would love to meet a girl in the gym with the same work out mentality though ax it makes my life easier in the end!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I will agree that our view is very skewed . The boyfriend is only 230 ish at 5'11 . That's not big to me at all. I'm feeding him and he's lifting like crazy. I had a friend call him big. Im like "huh" .

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I will agree that our view is very skewed . The boyfriend is only 230 ish at 5'11 . That's not big to me at all. I'm feeding him and he's lifting like crazy. I had a friend call him big. Im like "huh" .

You may be a little biased though lol! You've been around competition "big" for years. So big to you is on a whole different level lol! I bet he's a good size dude. That's the thing though, we are never big enough.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013

99.999999999999999% of people who are 230 at that height are obese. the rest are vastly more muscular than a large muscular man

the healthy fit weight at that height is like 170

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic