Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Muscular Guys and Women

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
As the old adage goes:

Men fall in love with the women they are attracted to.

Women become attracted to the men they fall in love with.

A man's physical appearance is much less important to women than a woman's appearance is to men.

All very true. Especially the second line, at least as it pertains to muscularity.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
yes, I have noticed that a good percentage of women are not drawn to extremely big muscular guys. (e.g., >225#). Lots of girls are attracted to guys who are lean and have some muscle tone. And guys look more lean and tone when sitting in a Porsche...

here's your problem. and everyone's on this board.

we have PSYCHOTIC standards for what we think is "big" and "muscular".

in the real world, and in the opinion of regular people, the size you can get while lifting weights naturally is a big, muscular guy.

as soon as you start adding steroids we're all at freak levels. 225 pounds is not the cut off for "big muscular". women think a 190 pound man is big and muscular. women think a lean muscular 170 is big and muscular (think UFC welterweights at weigh-ins).

and women are correct. we're the ones with weird standards for muscle that cannot exist in nature.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
in the real world, and in the opinion of regular people, the size you can get while lifting weights naturally is a big, muscular guy.

as soon as you start adding steroids we're all at freak levels. 225 pounds is not the cut off for "big muscular". women think a 190 pound man is big and muscular. women think a lean muscular 170 is big and muscular (think UFC welterweights at weigh-ins).

and women are correct. we're the ones with weird standards for muscle that cannot exist in nature.

I am still natural and 270 lbs @ 49 years old. If you do this long enough you can get quite big naturally. :)

Pic from this week:

upload_2017-6-24_10-39-6-png.8923

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-24_10-39-6.png
    upload_2017-6-24_10-39-6.png
    1,017.2 KB · Views: 340
JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I learned how to pick up chicks from the master:

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Well being a lifter and a big girl I don't want a little man .I prefer bigger and muscular . But at the end of the day as long as he is a good person it doesn't matter,
Works both ways though . I scare the shit out of most men. Normal men aren't interested but honestly im not interested in them either. This bitch opens her own damn jars

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
When I peaked out size-wise, I wasn't considered "approachable" and women would use the word intimidating. Man, I miss my traps - my back looked like a legit vagina (the ziploc bag kind).

Granted, I didn't think that I was all that big (248-250 I peaked out and still had some abs) but in the public eyes of perception, I was. Our standards are off the grid for our normal dysmorphic proportions.

Now, I can walk up the stairs and not be out of breath - so I have that going for me....which is nice.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Normal men aren't interested but honestly im not interested in them either. This bitch opens her own damn jars

If I'm nice, would you make me a sammich?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
When I peaked out size-wise, I wasn't considered "approachable" and women would use the word intimidating. Man, I miss my traps - my back looked like a legit vagina (the ziploc bag kind).

Granted, I didn't think that I was all that big (248-250 I peaked out and still had some abs) but in the public eyes of perception, I was. Our standards are off the grid for our normal dysmorphic proportions.

Now, I can walk up the stairs and not be out of breath - so I have that going for me....which is nice.

yeah bro you were 50 pounds of muscle on top of what regular people think is big.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
yeah bro you were 50 pounds of muscle on top of what regular people think is big.

One of the few times that I will agree with you. Our perception of what is "normal" and "big" aren't anywhere near the scale of society. I've been accustomed to being "one of the bigger guys" in my group and when it's gone, a piece of your confidence goes with it too.

Reactions: HGH
FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Big is all relative.

At work I am a monster.

At the gym I'm pretty big.

At my last PL Meet, I felt like a fukking smurf.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic