Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

favorite IM sites

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I've switched to doing 75mg (.75ml) test prop ED and rotating sites [was at 100mg EOD]. If the rule is one site per week then I need 7+ sites to keep rollin'.

http://www.spotinjections.com/

I've done thighs for years with TRT and now I've done delts which actually was pretty sweet. I'm thinking glutes next and then what I dunno. And it sounds like for some people getting the position and with the muscle relaxed on glutes may be a pain in the glute.

Any recommendations?

Seeker

Seeker

Dec 30, 2011
With 1ml or less I've done tris. Very easy to pin with little worries. that's two more sites you can add to your rotation.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
V- glutes are one of my favorite.
With the dose you are doing, chest is pretty easy.

Mrhat

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
V- glutes are one of my favorite.
With the dose you are doing, chest is pretty easy.

Mrhat

This x 2. I've seen posts now and then where some people with some experience say they're confused as to what/where the VG's are, but they're worth learning. Sort of like at the very upper corner of each butt cheek, sort of like some inches above the upper outer quad almost up to where your beltline is. If you search aroud the Internet you'll find a lot of medical pics of someone holding a V - shaped hand over that area. That never worked for me, I went by feel. Put your fists on your buck-nekkid body and sway back and forth SIDEways. You'll feel them pop out if your fists are anywhere near the neighborhood. They don't look as big as the glutes, but those VG's hold a lot of oil, minimal pip, or risk of hitting nerves or blood vessels.

I knew where my pecs were, had trouble wrapping my mind around pinning within 24" of my nips lol. Big_Paul_Ski talked me through that yrs ago. To this day I consider them one of my smaller sites, but pecs are like smaller quads, they are both easy to see, and easy to inject with 2 hands if that's useful.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If you are running 1ml or less, use a slin pin and you will have more rotation sites than you can use.

I'll even run them along my VG area, different spots on pecs, different areas on delts, along the back in the glutes area, tries and traps are easy and you can even run a few sub q.

Lots of places, really just about anyplace. Heat your oil if necessary.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Favorite sites; glutes, delts, pecs, triceps.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Calves. Don't be a bitch about it. Awesome spot.

Otherwise, slin pins to the biceps triceps and pecs can help.

Do you know how to backload a slin pin?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Calves. Don't be a bitch about it. Awesome spot.

Otherwise, slin pins to the biceps triceps and pecs can help.

Do you know how to backload a slin pin?

I just pin my pecs and tris with a 23g.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I just pin my pecs and tris with a 23g.
I always used slin pins on my arms and pecs for 2 reasons

1. Injecting into the lymphatic system would be fucking awful!
2. A 1 inch into my pec scares me lol... pulp fiction type inject to the heart!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I use slin pins for delts, biceps (rarely), and pecs. I used to use a 25ga 1" on my pecs and I had scar tissue build up quick. I use 25ga for glutes, ventro glutes, lats (which I rarely hit), and quads (which I never hit anymore). I pin EOD right now and I usually just rotate between delts, glutes, and ventro glutes

p.s. rawdeal, Big Paul was the one that got me into pinning my pecs years ago as well. Lol

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I use slin pins for delts, biceps (rarely), and pecs. I used to use a 25ga 1" on my pecs and I had scar tissue build up quick. I use 25ga for glutes, ventro glutes, lats (which I rarely hit), and quads (which I never hit anymore). I pin EOD right now and I usually just rotate between delts, glutes, and ventro glutes

p.s. rawdeal, Big Paul was the one that got me into pinning my pecs years ago as well. Lol

Ha! HA, he also got me on AJ's last site. I miss B_P_S, and AJ of course.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic