MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
UPS brought me this today, courtesy of Mrs Flex for Father's Day:

upload_2017-6-19_18-15-42.png

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Can I borrow it? I promise to bring it back sanitized.....

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Same thing he said when I loaned him every orfice Alice he lies

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Do you have a bench at your home? Or are you going to install it at the gym you drive to?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I suppose once you start moving serious weight on the bench, you need a good pad. With the lame weight I move these days, I don't have such a need! LOL

Looks nice! Let us see a pic once it's installed. BTW, you've got a sweetheart to buy you such a Father's Day gift.

My wife bought me a wine storage cabinet that holds the wine at the proper temperatures.... except I really don't drink wine, she does. LOL

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
OK, I am fucking pissed.

She bought the pad from Rogue. So I go to buy the bench to go with it, and tell them I already have the pad I just need the bench. They told me to send an e-mail to them and I did and they replied that they don't sell the bench without the pad.

Well they ship the thing completely disassembled so why the hell not? Why not just charge me the difference between the pad and the bench with the pad and ship me the fucking metal frame only???

WTF I am sick of bad service form just about everywhere these days. No one can fucking think anymore.

I sent them an e-mail asking if they would prefer it if I return the pad that she already bought from them and then buy the bench with the pad. Seems motherfucking stupid as fuck to me.

*rage*

My wife bought me a wine storage cabinet that holds the wine at the proper temperatures.... except I really don't drink wine, she does. LOL

Oh wow. LMAO.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I replaced a pad on a cybex bench - it worked fine. Just had to drill a couple new holes

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I just put my Nautilus rack and bench for sale online and ordered a Monster Bench and a Monster Rack from Rogue.

I really felt like telling them to go fuck themselves but whatever...

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Dude, that pad is a life(shoulder) saver! I still do my max effort training with my team on a regular Forza bench, but I do my dynamic work on my bench with a fat pad and my shoulders were noticeably better 3 months later.
I've had the pad a year and it's held up great. We just drilled new holes and lag bolted it to my Forza copy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic