Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Stacking Anavar with Tren for strength?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
So I got stuck with some anavar (since the guy I ordered it for stiffed me), and I'm getting ready to start a Tren run this week.
I've heard that Var is good to run with Tren because it can improve collegen and elastin that the rapid strength increase provided by Tren can damage.
Anybody have any experience stacking the two?
Any insight to this claim?
It has definitely sparked my curiosity...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I've heard nothing but great things about the two together. I wasn't aware of the collagen and elastin benefits. Sounds like it will be perfect and help keep that tendinitis away.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I've heard nothing but great things about the two together. I wasn't aware of the collagen and elastin benefits. Sounds like it will be perfect and help keep that tendinitis away.
I was unsure on the proper spelling of the word collagen. Thank you. Lol

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Lol no worries. I'm sure you'll love the two together. If I didn't need to keep endurance up, I'd be running them together now.
Cool. I've heard nothing but good things from everyone I've asked. That article about the collagen and elastin benefits pretty much sold me on it. At first I was pissed this guy stuck me with the Var but there could be a happy ending after all. Haha

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Cool. I've heard nothing but good things from everyone I've asked. That article about the collagen and elastin benefits pretty much sold me on it. At first I was pissed this guy stuck me with the Var but there could be a happy ending after all. Haha

Haha hell yeah man. Let us know how it goes.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Anavar alone gives me heartburn.
Anavar and Tren gives me heartburn on steroids :)

The heartburn kills me....

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I'd run the var at 50mg ED, for 4-5 weeks. It works but the tren might over power any benefits from the var. I get increased strength plus vascularity from var, the same results from tren.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Anavar alone gives me heartburn.
Anavar and Tren gives me heartburn on steroids :)

The heartburn kills me....
I've never gotten the heartburn associated with Tren. Never tried Var before so I can't speak on that

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I'd run the var at 50mg ED, for 4-5 weeks. It works but the tren might over power any benefits from the var. I get increased strength plus vascularity from var, the same results from tren.
50mgs ED was my intention. I've got 50 of them at 25mgs each so I figured I'll just eat em til they're gone. Lol
You split the dosage or take them all at once? I usually split my orals (depending on half life) into twice a day in order to keep the compound more stable in my system. The half life on Anavar is around 8 hours I believe?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Split the doses. I ran test/tren/var leading up to my first comp and I definitely noticed a great difference than just test/tren. Keep us posted on how you're doing with it!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I love the 2 stacked have done it for years.
split is probably best but I have recently been taking 40 mgs a few hours before training and it gives a damn good pump.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic