Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Apple cider vinegar

Bob Baker

Bob Baker

Jun 15, 2017
Apple cider vinegar has been a great tool for me to counter water retention. In the morning ill slam some water with a lil splash and get some energy and it helps with appetite control. Its fucking magical. Has anyone had any bad side effects from it? First post btw.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Apple cider vinegar has been a great tool for me to counter water retention. In the morning ill slam some water with a lil splash and get some energy and it helps with appetite control. Its fucking magical. Has anyone had any bad side effects from it? First post btw.

Same here. It has helped me with this also!! I love it!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Umm, ok then.

Side effects? Well, I guess if you drink too much too fast, it can burn your throat?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
It's good stuff to take, sure it's acidic to taste but it actually has an alkalising effect in the body. Make sure you buy the ACV with the mother in it as this contains all the good stuff like prebiotics, enzymes et al.

Possible benefits to basal metabolism but mainly it's beneficial for overall gut health. Take a 1-2 teaspoons in a cup of warm water every morning and/or night.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
What would be too much?...I'm thinking of incorparating this into the mix...

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I started last week. I take 2 tablespoons of Bragg's ACV, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix it with 8 ounces of water and knock it back. Once upon waking and once before I go to bed.

KansasRock

KansasRock

Apr 27, 2017
Do you feel you get the same effects with the tabs as you do drinking it? I have been taking the tabs and not sure that it is making much of a difference with weight loss but definitely helps with digestion.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I used to have bad sinus issues and it's been a year and a half and have not even gotten a cold, so I feel certain I am getting benefits from the tabs. I use Puritan's Pride. It's a red bottle and it'll knock you down with the smell when you take the cap off lol. So I know it's potent. It's the only brand I trust (I ordered once before from a different company and it didn't even smell at all).

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Do you feel you get the same effects with the tabs as you do drinking it? I have been taking the tabs and not sure that it is making much of a difference with weight loss but definitely helps with digestion.

Honestly, I have heard that the tabs aren't good for you because they can dissolve partially in your throat and etc and cause burns. Obviously, I have read many articles that state not to drink it alone. I dilute with 8 ounces of water and with the lemon juice and honey and cinnamon, the taste is much less of an issue.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I've been drinking a shot of a cv with water and salt in the mornings. It's a little rough but tolerable.

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
Apple cider vinegar has been a great tool for me to counter water retention. In the morning ill slam some water with a lil splash and get some energy and it helps with appetite control. Its fucking magical. Has anyone had any bad side effects from it? First post btw.[/QUOTE
Watch your potassium levels

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic