Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Muscular Guys and Women

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
OK guys, do you believe that being muscular is that big of a deal to women? I mention this because I've noticed it to be harder to get women when one is muscular, and have even heard "dating coaches" mention this phenomenon. I've seen plenty of women with guys that have terrible physiques, and then break up and move on to another shabby looking guy. So, would you guys say that it matters that much to women (I'd say it doesn't) or not?

Also, I am not suggesting that women be the main motivation for lifting; it should be done anyway regardless of the outside world's consequences.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Women, for the most part, aren't visual creatures like men are. Too much muscle is a turn-off for most women.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
In my experience there are very few women that like an overly large, really muscular physique.

Most women prefer tall and lean over bulky.

That said I'm a big guy and I've never been lonely. :D

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
Not necessarily to focus on the big, big bulky guys, because they can be polarizing due to the extreme size, but also just guys who are muscular, above the 'lean' build. I've heard chicks say how hot this or that muscular guy is, while being seen only with guys that are shabby.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I think that huge roided out cartoon looking physiques are most likely a put off to women, but in my own personal experience over the course of a lifetime and 35 years of being above average physique-wise it draws chicks in more than any degree of putting them off.
Muscular and lean/ripped is in and always will be.

Then your charming non potty mouthed personality can do the rest:D

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
The "dad bod" might still be the fad but healthy has always been a genetically desirable trait. And I have never minded whatsoever the times random ladies squeezed my arms. I've heard a few times that muscles on guys are kind of like breasts on women: nice to look at and play with for a while but not a reason to get married.

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
Guys, we all understand about the personality and al of that, but let's try to stay on topic, at least for the first page. We're talking about the initial visual. The point here is wether or not they actually care about all that. I know we care, hopefully for health and other reasons.

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
The "dad bod" might still be the fad but healthy has always been a genetically desirable trait. And I have never minded whatsoever the times random ladies squeezed my arms. I've heard a few times that muscles on guys are kind of like breasts on women: nice to look at and play with for a while but not a reason to get married.

Yeah, I've been felt up numerous times too, but I still think they don't actually care about it at all. Just sort of sampling your mojo.

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
I think that huge roided out cartoon looking physiques are most likely a put off to women, but in my own personal experience over the course of a lifetime and 35 years of being above average physique-wise it draws chicks in more than any degree of putting them off.
Muscular and lean/ripped is in and always will be.

Then your charming non potty mouthed personality can do the rest:D

What do you think of the idea of them being 'afraid' or nervous/shy around the muscular (not talking about steroids)? Thinking they are sub-par for muscular guys? Or simply just liking flabby guys better and us just for looking?

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
What do you think of the idea of them being 'afraid' or nervous/shy around the muscular (not talking about steroids)?

I think it was on our second date I asked Mrs Flex "Do I make you nervous?" and she replied "A little, yes". And I wasn't even that big then as I had been out of the gym about 2 years or so.

And seriously I am sick of women at work saying that I am 'intimidating'.

When I was younger and leaner I did get more attention from the ladies due to my size but these days not so much. Mostly I just get weird looks from everyone, both male and female.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic