Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Npp Cycle

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Didn't you say you did 25 mg e3d or eod? Can't remember. I know when I was researching how much to do, quite a few women jumped right on board with doses this high. I saw one female start at 50 e3d! Like woah girl! :eek::eek: I mean, I was even was tempted to start this high because I saw them say "I had no symptoms." Ok, maybe so, maybe so. But with me, it's been nothing but symptoms from DAY 1. Either someone isn't being honest, they don't have real gear, or I'm unlucky as shit.

Day 39: Cutting the dosage has already helped my voice. It's still lower, but it's not ungodly lower like it was.

I really think you are super sensitive. Ive run some pretty heavy stuff and had less sides than you've had on this npp cycle. Either that or Im the one that isn't sensitive to it.
I did have hair growth but of course lasered it . Ive however have never run npp .

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I really think you are super sensitive. Ive run some pretty heavy stuff and had less sides than you've had on this npp cycle. Either that or Im the one that isn't sensitive to it.
I did have hair growth but of course lasered it . Ive however have never run npp .

Maybe I'm just sensitive to NPP, maybe if I ran something else it would be different... maybe if you ran NPP you would be like me. Lots of maybes, lol.

O

Onetime42

Feb 9, 2013
Maybe I'm just sensitive to NPP, maybe if I ran something else it would be different... maybe if you ran NPP you would be like me. Lots of maybes, lol.

My wife is still on her 25-30mg e3d regimine and is doing great. He voice has changed a little but nothing drastic to the point where people are saying anything. Shes lost a significant amount of midsection fat and I'm very impressed with how lean and defined shes become. Thankfully she knows how to eat right and it def shows. This by far has been the best compound that shes ever run. Shes still getting compliments on a daily basis from total strangers. I know shes my wife but she has to have one of the best looking physiques of any 41 year old woman that I've ever seen.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
My wife is still on her 25-30mg e3d regimine and is doing great. He voice has changed a little but nothing drastic to the point where people are saying anything. Shes lost a significant amount of midsection fat and I'm very impressed with how lean and defined shes become. Thankfully she knows how to eat right and it def shows. This by far has been the best compound that shes ever run. Shes still getting compliments on a daily basis from total strangers. I know shes my wife but she has to have one of the best looking physiques of any 41 year old woman that I've ever seen.

I'm most certainly jealous. I wish like hell I could run it that high, but it's definitely not in the cards for me.. sadly. I do get compliments on nearly a daily basis also, so that means I'm doing something right.

Day 40: My voice has gone from being too deep to now an acceptable sexy deep that I can live with. My acne has remained mild and I haven't gone tanning in over a week. Face and water bloat are also back to normal. Everything is A-OK. I feel like me again. I guess I found my sweet spot. I will definitely be able to do the full 12 weeks on this dose.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 46: Husband has without me mentioning it told me my voice sounds better. I had super gains in the gym today for leg day. Last week I was suffering something terrible, and I couldn't figure it out. It must have just been one of those weeks where you just kind of maintain and everything seems hard? I'm not really sure, but this week I'm killing it again. Maybe I wasn't getting enough sleep last week? I didn't sleep in some days like I normally do. Anyway, everything is good! Acne is still gone. Mood is normal. Sex drive is low.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 52: I took a week off from the gym. Wow. I know right? Why would I do such a thing? Actually a couple of reasons, I didn't really feel good. I was feeling really sleep deprived and I just needed to get some rest. My mild depression was kicking in and I knew I just needed a break. I've been really pushing in the gym and it was wearing on me. I've put a lot of weight on the bar compared to when I started this journey and my body needed a break. So! With that being said, I'll start back Sunday. I will say though, that I have noticed muscle gain on my body WITHOUT being at the gym this week. Now that's pretty phenomenal, but it's the truth. Love it! I've been getting compliments on my skin the past week too, my acne is pretty much gone and this sleep must have really been a good thing for me, I look and feel so much better!! Note to self and others: listen to your body and give it a break sometimes.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 66: I've decided to end my cycle at 7 weeks (roughly a week ago). I did it regretfully, but the sides became annoying. I've begun to grow long, dark(ish) hairs (probably 15 of them) along my collarbone/chest area and I can't be having that, lol. My voice is better, but not back to normal. The dark hairs that had begun above my upper lip, are back to blonde (thank you jesus). I am down 4 pounds to 146. I took my measurements and I used calipers for my bf %, the results are as follows:

Chest 36 > 36.75

Shoulders 21 > 22

L Bicep 12.75 > 13.25

R Bicep 12.65 > 13.25

L Forearm 10.13 > 11

R Forearm 10.13 > 11

Hips 38 > 39

Waist 29.50 > 31

L Quad 22 > 23.50

R Quad 22 > 24

L Calf 15 > 15.75

R Calf 15 > 15.75

My bf was 19.6% and I went up to 22%. I will update this thread with info on how long it takes my voice to come back, and my dark hairs to go away. I hope they do.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Great work and good symmetry lol. Looks like you evened out your biceps lol.
Thank you so much for taking the time out and updating here. Its nice to hear "stories", even though as ppl experience the same, it may or may not happen to them. Everyone's make up is different. It is just nice to hear about experiences.

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
Thanks for the blog. It has been really informative for me, since I'm new to this. Looking forward to my Npp cycle. Would be great to see some updates on your condition and have you been able to keep some muscle mass and strength gains. Good luck!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
very good log
give the body time to recoup and I think things will be in your fav
also the next run will be better cause you will know what to do

I'm sure ur voice is a ok

nice stats---mmmmmmmmm

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Thanks for the blog. It has been really informative for me, since I'm new to this. Looking forward to my Npp cycle. Would be great to see some updates on your condition and have you been able to keep some muscle mass and strength gains. Good luck!

Update:

Seems like I have kept all my muscle. I have started college and I haven't been able to get in the gym the way I was before. I'm currently on a cycle of Anavar to try and keep my muscle gains. My voice has gotten a LITTLE better. I don't have crackles in my voice and no one has commented on it asking it I have a cold (I was starting to get that on almost a daily basis). The hair above my lip that was turning real dark did go back to blonde. However, on my chin the hairs are more numerous and longer than they used to be but are blonde. I also have more single dark hairs on my chest and neck that weren't there before and have not gone away. Any questions, feel free to ask!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic