Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

HCG discussion

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
We usually take 2500 every 3 days for 2-3 weeks until you get sore baws thats them starting to work again, I just wouldn't use during as personally I think it's a waste of time and hcg up the estrogen also so I had to take a blocker

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
I have seen where people were against anythingvover 1000iu a week for fear it would desensitize the bodies natural LH production. I personally have had success on as little as 500 mg a week but would go to 1000iu when I was pinning anything over 500 mg of test. I was already taking ai's and even when I didn't the estrogen at this level was minimal at best but everyone is different and much depends on the dosage, duration and type of aas shutting you down imho.

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
Different protocols all over the world for hcg use, back in the 90s in UK you'd be on for maybe 8-10 weeks then 2weeks after finishing start hcg 2500 every 3 days for 2 weeks and leave it for 4 weeks before next cycle
Some people done ok that way, personally I only done it that way for about a year or so then just stayed on for quite a few years doing the blast and cruise as it's known now and no hcg, but I wasn't bothered about bollock size and no women ever complaind

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
Different protocols all over the world for hcg use, back in the 90s in UK you'd be on for maybe 8-10 weeks then 2weeks after finishing start hcg 2500 every 3 days for 2 weeks and leave it for 4 weeks before next cycle
Some people done ok that way, personally I only done it that way for about a year or so then just stayed on for quite a few years doing the blast and cruise as it's known now and no hcg, but I wasn't bothered about bollock size and no women ever complaind

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
I hear ya good shit! Your right hcg protocol runs the spectrum.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
We usually take 2500 every 3 days for 2-3 weeks until you get sore baws thats them starting to work again, I just wouldn't use during as personally I think it's a waste of time and hcg up the estrogen also so I had to take a blocker

Thats a heft dose.
In your experience do you see a worth while result using so much I normally dont use more then 2000 per week leading into PCT always heard more was a waist.
Whats your experience ?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010

Exactly. This "protocol" became popular years ago because of one guy on steroid.com. Its ridiculous and does not take into account how the body actually works while on test. I also take 2-3 2,500iu shots at the end of the cycle. That's the way HCG was intended to be used.

I know there are gonna be people pop in with BS "studies" but theory and real life are different. If it makes you feel better to inject HCG during the cycle by all means do so. It's your money. But from the first shot of test your balls stop working. There is no way around this. The HCG ain't gonna do shit for you until you stop taking the test and it starts to clear your system.

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
Exactly. This "protocol" became popular years ago because of one guy on steroid.com. Its ridiculous and does not take into account how the body actually works while on test. I also take 2-3 2,500iu shots at the end of the cycle. That's the way HCG was intended to be used.

I know there are gonna be people pop in with BS "studies" but theory and real life are different. If it makes you feel better to inject HCG during the cycle by all means do so. It's your money. But from the first shot of test your balls stop working. There is no way around this. The HCG ain't gonna do shit for you until you stop taking the test and it starts to clear your system.
EXACTLY well said brother, back in the 90s you never had Google and the Internet / YouTube wannabes
so most info came by word of mouth from the people that were using it with success

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
Hey, I would highly recommend a HCG + HMG protocol for baby making ... forget the clomid/nolva.

I have test results that show a 6 month protocol going from clomid to nolva to hcg to hcg + hmg. Within 2 months of hcg+hmg, i went from 3mil total to over 150million total count

I've been meaning to post the results online but been damn busy. I hope to have it up by this weekend

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017

I'm logging this exact thing actually... doing 1000 iu/week while on and will test in November sometime to see what my normal count is before i do my hcg/hmg protocol

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
Thats a heft dose.
In your experience do you see a worth while result using so much I normally dont use more then 2000 per week leading into PCT always heard more was a waist.
Whats your experience ?
What do you mean 2000iu per week leading into pct.....hcg is your pct, it's all about giving your body a chance to get back to normal and helping it to achieve this asap and I don't see how it can know what normal is if your taking gear and hcg......

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic