Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

HCG discussion

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
There is a lot of mixed protocols on HCG useage. My doc had be at 500 iu one shot a week which I found more feasible at 2shots a week 250iu. I talked to another place that had all there patients at 1000iu cycling on it 2 weeks off 2. Another a month on one month off. I'm interested in finding out others protocols on HCG as well as getting any knowledge I can

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
What is your reason for running hcg? Your protocol will depend upon that. I've run it on cycle to avoid testicular atrophy and I've also run it for fertility. 500ius a week sounds more like its being used for atrophy

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
What is your reason for running hcg? Your protocol will depend upon that. I've run it on cycle to avoid testicular atrophy and I've also run it for fertility. 500ius a week sounds more like its being used for atrophy
Absolutely it's just for atrophy I'm 42 so the whole child thing looks unlikely. I was told 500iu a week but read that it only stays viable in your system for 4 days so I did 250iu split. I also heard hcg and a-dex both work in the testes and it would be better to use tamoxifen instead. Don't know how much truth is behind this seeing that when I've needed Adex for estrogen sides it's come through despite the hcg in the system. A clinic also told me doctors would tailor cycles for patients which I'm guessing would be to not get desensitized to it

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
From my experience hcg works for both atrophy and fertility. And yes, splitting them up twice a week would be more beneficial for keeping stable levels in your system. I've never run adex for anything more than estrogen sides so I can't really speak on that

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
From my experience hcg works for both atrophy and fertility. And yes, splitting them up twice a week would be more beneficial for keeping stable levels in your system. I've never run adex for anything more than estrogen sides so I can't really speak on that
Have you heard of HMG that increases sperm It is used in conjunction with HCG when it's baby time. Do you stay on hcg? Every clinic is different and the science is new which leads me to err on the side taking a break from it but some swear by it and use it continually.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Yes, if the hcg didn't work then hmg was going to be my next option. I run hcg for like 3 months at a time during "blast" cycles but I've never stayed on longer than that

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
Yes, if the hcg didn't work then hmg was going to be my next option. I run hcg for like 3 months at a time during "blast" cycles but I've never stayed on longer than that
Good shit! I'm going to blast on it and when I cruise get off! Pure genius that will hit the atrophy when it's needed most, thanks for the input!

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
Good shit! I'm going to blast on it and when I cruise get off! Pure genius that will hit the atrophy when it's needed most, thanks for the input!
I didn't even think about the hcg coinciding with the Blast, just changed my protocol

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
I take it you guys are meaning 2500iu 5000 iu

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
The hcg vial I got from the doc was 5000iu. The ug hcg I got is 11000iu. I was told to do 500iu a week. I vary it between 500-1000 depending on how much atrophy my "boys" are feeling

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
We usually take 2500 every 3 days for 2-3 weeks until you get sore baws thats them starting to work again, I just wouldn't use during as personally I think it's a waste of time and hcg up the estrogen also so I had to take a blocker

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic