Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

you know your getting old when....

JDUB

JDUB

Mar 26, 2012
You have a great freaking back workout.....eat a great stir fry.. perfect...life is good

And then go take a poop and hurt your back twisting to wipe your ass.....jesus...I can't have shit...one injury after another, im ok just hate tweaking things so much now and it will not let me lift heavy like in the past, ...yes im old, lol

i'm posting this around cause in one way I thought it was funny, but also wanted some insight from others....

Dub

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
insight? Can't help you there. I moved 8 yards of loam around my yard with a shovel and a wheelbarrow and I can't walk up the stairs without getting a crippling pump in my back, 4 days later.

If I'm not hydrated, I get cramps in my pecs when stretching in the morning.

And don't get me started with my feet. Have had plantars fasciitis for 18 months and I can't walk 18 holes without 3 days of lingering discomfort.

Getting old blows.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Getting old definitely sucks.

It's funny that we are so careful when performing daunting tasks but if we don't use the same care we sometimes get hurt doing damn near nothing.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I can tell from your description your ass wiping form was off, and you did not use your wraps, correctly, they should have been an inch lower.....

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Don't remember if I've injured myself or not doing ordinary stuff, but I sometimes get cramps reaching into awkward positions, just lats or pecs, nothing else . .. . . . . so far.

Saw Cher interviewed once, the line I remember was "honey, I've been 40 and I've been 50, and, lemmee tell ya, 40 is better."

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I can tell from your description your ass wiping form was off, and you did not use your wraps, correctly, they should have been an inch lower.....

I was going to say he didn't properly brace his trunk.

Spilz

Spilz

Apr 6, 2017
You have a great leg workout and Finally Squat 150kg.

The next day you have a great back workout and you are feeling amazing.

The day after that you are simply getting into the car and tweak a lat. muscle.

Seriously... :(

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Lots of water and taurine helps keep the muscles from locking up.

Having said that, getting older sucks, don't do it, lol! I get muscles tweaks for no reason too. Minimal movement, and boom done! Got to take it easy for a few days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic