Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Saudi Arabia

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
remember that time a group of Saudi Arabians hijacked airplanes and crashed them into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, and it was orchestrated and paid for by a Saudi Arabian named Osama bin Laden. And then instead of starting a war with Saudi Arabia we repeatedly sold them billions of dollars worth of weaponry and started 2 wars with their local enemies?

why's that?

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
No one crashed any planes into the WTC.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
WTC 7

No planes hit it. Why did it collapse?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
WTC 7

No planes hit it. Why did it collapse?

im an architect so you're gonna be real sad if you try to argue 9/11 truth bullshit with me. it might be better for you to google Dunning Kruger than more truther noise.

it's fine to argue that it was a false flag attack or about who was really in charge or involved in carrying it out. there is plenty of fishy details including why were so cozy with Saudis (hence this post).

but whether the buildings were hit by planes is not debatable and why they fell down is not debatable.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
You understanding of Saudi Arabia, as with most people, is very limited, it appears, based on the statement you just made.

Saudi Arabia and Bin Laden are not one in the same. Blaming Saudi Arabia for Bin Laden and the trade towers is like blaming the US government for Anarchist gang bangers.

I will, however, strongly disagree with giving Saudi Arabia ANYTHING. My reasons are based on more than just news media. Saudis are completely worthless and useless. They already have billions of dollars worth of military weapons etc, and they just all sit their in warehouses because they know what they are worth and refuse to use them. I am sure they hope to sell them or Trade them some day when they "feel" it's necessary. They refuse to fight for their country at all, they refuse to defend their citizens, and they are cowards. Their word cannot be trusted either.

This is nothing more than a political stunt. I am not sure what exactly Trump hopes to gain from this, but I can assure you, it's probably not worth it even IF we can get them to cooperate.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Why did WTC #7 fall down?

before we go into that, do you understand how WTC #7 was standing up in the first place?

or am i about to have an argument about structure with someone who doesn't know how skyscrapers are built?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic