Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Who is on doctor prescribed TRT?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I have an adex prescription from my previous doc that's getting filled and I'm hoping this one will continue it as well. He and I discussed HCG and its potential benefits to me. He seemed open to it so I am going to revisit getting a script for this when I go in again ... I literally am just starting, and haven't even had my first shot yet so no need for me to rush things

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I have an adex prescription from my previous doc that's getting filled and I'm hoping this one will continue it as well. He and I discussed HCG and its potential benefits to me. He seemed open to it so I am going to revisit getting a script for this when I go in again ... I literally am just starting, and haven't even had my first shot yet so no need for me to rush things

Might want to look into Dr Crisler method. I was on it a few years and it kept my levels stable and wood hard. I was skeptical starting and ran my own 'accepted' hrt program but after fight e levels and BW I switched to his routine and never looked back . Good Luck J

T

txgolfer

May 14, 2013
I am on dr prescribed trt. Started with androgel. That didnt work. Then tried Striant. Again, no good results. Switched to injections several years ago. 250 ml every 2 weeks. Tried 300 ml every 2 weeks. Tested too high on testosterone and estrogen (1175 and 110). Now it is 630 and 40 a week after the injection.

C

craigk

Jan 15, 2015
my doc green lighted me for hgh, but theres no way I can pay for it. I finally hit the trifecta and I'm to fukn poor to partake, lol

C

craigk

Jan 15, 2015
1mg a day would make me a total asshole with no chance of wood. Hell, I enjoy some of the effects of my estro being high at times.

F

frogman5

Feb 13, 2017
My questions are:

1- Age
2- How long on
3- How many mg and frequency of injections
4- Are you on as a result of cycling steroids
Since 1995
200 mg/9 days
No, brain tumor and subsequent hemorrhage after surgical removal. Fried HPTA

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Just reading this a lot of bros in starting on TRT young. I've never had my test levels checked but have basic blood work done a few times a year. I'd guess (totally bro science, not evidence based) my test is fairly high because I stay pretty strong even when off cycle for long periods. I've been off since August and I can still bench 315 for reps all day and never do deadlift reps under 405 but when on I do feel more explosive and the body composition is the real difference, my muscles feel harder and bigger. I do feel great when I'm on and feel like a god in the gym but I'm 34 and would like to avoid cruising for as long as I can. Rambling but I was just shocked to see how many guys started at 22-27. Always thought TRT was something you turned to when you got older and your body wouldn't give you that baseline you need. Plus to be honest I don't think everyone has to be on steroids. Most of us make no money off this and training is just a passion.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Aside from the legal ramifications, what's the advantage of a doctor prescribed HRT vs. running it yourself? Of course I realize that medical supervision is usually a good thing.

Price (insurance), Peace of Mind, Legal, Legit, Pharma Grade... Biggest thing for me was Quality, Price and Legal. I pay $5 a Month. Never have to worry about not find a source and if it's any good. Just buy some extra and blast every once in a while..then back down to your TRT dose.

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
My questions are:

1- Age
2- How long on
3- How many mg and frequency of injections
4- Are you on as a result of cycling steroids

42 been on for 10weeks at 200mg a week i split a half a cc every monday/thurs
never took any AAS prior to 10weeks ago

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
42 been on for 10weeks at 200mg a week i split a half a cc every monday/thurs
never took any AAS prior to 10weeks ago
do hcg too with doses ranging from 500iu- 1000iu. The doc called for one shot at 500 but i split them at 250.

916stang

May 24, 2012
1- Age - 29
2- How long on - 2 months in
3- How many mg and frequency of injections test cyp 2x injections a week = 200mg/week
4- Are you on as a result of cycling steroids - First time adding/using test and I'm actually a "former" powerlifter. Never used AAS or any hard compounds but I did train a lot in my 20s, made a some good gains however I ended up injured in my mid/late 20s and that's kind of where my training changed and I had to learn about taking care of your body post injury...

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
1- Age - 29
2- How long on - 2 months in
3- How many mg and frequency of injections test cyp 2x injections a week = 200mg/week
4- Are you on as a result of cycling steroids - First time adding/using test and I'm actually a "former" powerlifter. Never used AAS or any hard compounds but I did train a lot in my 20s, made a some good gains however I ended up injured in my mid/late 20s and that's kind of where my training changed and I had to learn about taking care of your body post injury...
Never used AAS was always athletic football/baseball/Marines /worked out religiously. At 42 went in had blood done my level was 200ng was prescribed trt 200 mg. At age 29 that is quite young to go on trt for the rest of your life. Is this doc trt or diy I've done and do both. Rule # 1 stay on top of your bloodwork everyone is different and a lot of these docs protocols are cookie cutter and they don't know shit

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic