Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

It's not looking too hot for the first orange president

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
interested to see what Mueller uncovers.

and that recording where McCarthy says he thinks Putin pays Trump is a real special tidbit.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
The orange President statement is pretty funny

Reactions: HGH
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm pretty well disgusted by the whole thing

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
McCarthy THINKS PUtin paid Trump... That sounds like some real conctete evidence. He thinks it happened.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
McCarthy THINKS PUtin paid Trump... That sounds like some real conctete evidence. He thinks it happened.

i think the reaction to the statement is even more telling than the statement itself.

and at any rate that's not the reason Trump is being investigated. that's just a little gravy on top.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
and that recording where McCarthy says he thinks Putin pays Trump is a real special tidbit.
They were poking fun at you and you don't even get it.

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
TRUMP ROCKS! It's really a common thing to me turning off CNN due to the poor journalists sitting there after year of ignorance and misleadership. Almost 20 yrs now since they were covered by dirt

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
It's really a common thing to me turning off CNN due to the poor journalists sitting there after year of ignorance and misleadership.
I clicked on an article the other day and was reading it. Part of the way in I realized the writer was totally biased and obviously had a real hatred for Trump and anything associated with him. I looked for where it was posted and it was the CNN news website. I know CNN and Trump are at odds, but this "journalist", at least, was in open war. The illusion of being unbiased is not even attempted anymore.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I don't like Trump. But now there's an investigation with Mueller that the Dems can't whine about. With all the people in the agencies that don't like him, not a single, real concrete document has yet been leaked that shows any collusion. News reports citing to anonymous sources is NOT evidence. If it exists Mueller will find it, and if laws were broken, indictments should follow.

If nothing is found, which I'm beginning to believe is going to happen, as nothing has yet turned up, the people should STFU, and move on.

I don't care who's President, I just want tax reform passed, and the present immigration laws enforced.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic