Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Big picture view

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Man accused of collusion with Russians has fired everybody investigating him AND gave classified info to the Russians...
Again call me old fashioned, but I'm old enough to remember when all it took to appoint an independent investigator and start impeachment proceedings was a blow job.....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's getting completely ridiculous. Congress is putting party before duty to an extreme. At one point does Paul Ryan finally just throw his hands up and do something?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
My only beef with Clinton was he chose a girl who didn't swallow. As far as we know it was the stain on the dress that provided some leverage, evidence-wise. Sweet Monica woulda kept her mouth shut (otherwise), but she shared with that pathologically ugly friend of hers who then got her 15 minutes of fame. What was the name of that bitch, and is she still alive today?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
At NO point. Notice how many Repubs who were against someone in mid 2016 came around by this time? Ryan is one of the most visible. I hate McConnell with every breath I take, but at least he's been a slime mold all along, he would/will go radio silent now and then when things get complicated, but he has been a consistent slime mold when he surfaces.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
It's getting completely ridiculous. Congress is putting party before duty to an extreme. At one point does Paul Ryan finally just throw his hands up and do something?

If Trump is impeached doesnt Ryan move up to VP? If so there is no reason for him to make any waves right now, he is thinking in time he will be the new VP...

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Build a wall to help protect, but disclose highly classified information.
mind boggling.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Everything he says is mind boggling, it makes one wonder how he was ever successful in business.....I still dont view him as a Republican or a politician....

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Keep in mind Obama was president for 8 years with all the fuckery that went on with him. Nothing shocks me anymore.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I am a registered Republican. I want nothing but the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth no matter who is in office. If it turns out Trump has done something wrong, he should face the consequences.

With that said, it is time the Obama admin faced the legal consequences for Fast & Furious, IRS targeting of conservatives, the DOJ targeting members of the media who did not drink the koolaid like most of them did (Rosen and Atkisson mainly), the Benghazi coverup, the lies surrounding the Iranian deal, etc.

It is also time for the Clintons to face the legal consequences for pay to play (bribery) that went on - with the foreign donations to the Clinton foundation and the grossly overpaid speeches Bill gave to foreign countries and corps while Hillary was SOS - that resulted in those governments and businesses getting access or influence soon after that led to huge windfalls for those donors... Much of this may have also been treason.

It's also time she face the consequences for what was at the very least the crime of gross negligence - but was more likely deliberate mishandling of classified info on an illegal private server. Not to mention the 33k felonies committed when each of those 33k subpoenaed emails was not only deleted, but bleached... and those devices destroyed. Sounds an awful lot like obstruction of justice.

A president has every constitutional right to fire a FBI director, an AG or other DOJ members, etc. Every new president cleans house when they come into office. I actually think Trump is behind the curve here - he should have fired Comey on Jan 20. Hillary would have done so, and in fact she was saying as much a few days before Trump actually fired him. The dems were calling for his head since late Oct when he re-visited the email server scandal. They only recently changed their minds when Trump actually did fire him.

Firing Comey does not in any way stop or hamper any existing FBI investigations that may be going on. Many former FBI agents have said on tv that the bureau does not work that way - the head of the FBI is mainly a figure head more concerned with administrative matters, budgets, etc.

Comey had the misfortune of being hired to lead the nation's top LE agency by an absolutely corrupt administration. And when the next in line to be POTUS turned out to be even more corrupt than the then-president, Comey found himself and the country in a very uncomfortable position... when that corrupt president and his corrupt AG both actively and outwardly endorsed and decided to provide cover for the vast criminal activity of that apparent future successor.

And Lynch's private meeting with that future successor's husband in a public place just happened to occur a few days before Comey decided to go public both with the truth about Clinton and an absurd cover for her, the then-president, and his AG.

One big mistake Trump has made is that he has allowed too many Obama holdovers to stick around. He also made a mistake early on after he won in saying that his DOJ would apparently not go after Clinton.

Even if he has not and does not break any laws, the left has and will continue to actively go after him with everything they have - Soros, Obama, Clinton, dems in congress and the senate, govt agency employees, and of course the biased media - msnbc, cnbc, cnn, the mainstream networks, and rags such as the failing NY Times and the Washington Post that is owned by leftist mega-billionaire elitist Jeff Bezos... One thing we learned from the leaks of Podesta and DNC emails is that many in the media have colluded with Obama, the Clintons, the DNC, etc - first to elect Clinton, and to try even harder to destroy Trump when they couldn't carry Hillary across the finish line in Nov.

BTW, it is also a felony to leak classified info.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Hillary the cunt has compromised national security for the last decade..... You think that rag was the better choice?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Hillary the cunt has compromised national security for the last decade..... You think that rag was the better choice?

Yes. I do not like or trust her, I do not describe politicians as cunts except maybe Mitch McConnell, I have a theory that by the time any politician has worked themselves up to where I have heard of them, either side of the aisle, any party, any year . . . . . .

they are dirty as fuck. Possible exception was Jimmie Carter, not the "best" POTUS ever, but maybe the best Human.

That said, Hillary seems SANE, this guy seems like our version of North Korea's Fat Elvis.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Wait....."Hillary seems SANE" WTF?!?!? LMAO o_O

First of all we all know or at least should know liberalism is a mental disorder. That being said that bitch is well beyond batshit crazy. She is the ANTFA queen. Also why is she not in prison?

Just because someone says something in a politically correct way does not make them sane. You have to actually listen to what's being said.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic