Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Interesting Article on Steroids at Reason.com website

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

Thanks for sharing that Tommy, I really enjoyed it. It's good to see stuff like that out there. I just wish the government would get with the program and take it off the controlled substance list. We all know how ludicrous it is that we can face the severe charges that they dish out for AAS. I would love to find a good doc in my area. Would make it so much easier and comforting.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thanks for sharing that Tommy, I really enjoyed it. It's good to see stuff like that out there. I just wish the government would get with the program and take it off the controlled substance list. We all know how ludicrous it is that we can face the severe charges that they dish out for AAS. I would love to find a good doc in my area. Would make it so much easier and comforting.

My guess is that the doping scandals in major league sports likely has a lot to do with it. Face it, steroids work, and result in a substantial improvement in athletic performance, creating an incentive for 16 year old aspiring Division I college football players to start taking them when they absolutely should not be doing so. Unfortunately, that effort sweeps us 40 year old men up in the same dragnet.

Would be nice to see more and more physicians prescribing test for guys who are in the "acceptable" range, but want to be on the high side of normal. Would also like to see GH laws changed, as that really does have significant positive effects for aging men. I won't hold my breath, but perhaps these types of articles get a more healthy discussion of the topic happening.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
My guess is that the doping scandals in major league sports likely has a lot to do with it. Face it, steroids work, and result in a substantial improvement in athletic performance, creating an incentive for 16 year old aspiring Division I college football players to start taking them when they absolutely should not be doing so. Unfortunately, that effort sweeps us 40 year old men up in the same dragnet.

Would be nice to see more and more physicians prescribing test for guys who are in the "acceptable" range, but want to be on the high side of normal. Would also like to see GH laws changed, as that really does have significant positive effects for aging men. I won't hold my breath, but perhaps these types of articles get a more healthy discussion of the topic happening.

Man that would be so amazing

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
This was a really good article. Although I highly doubt the laws will improve anytime soon. I thought the part by the lawyer in the beginning about controlled deliveries was very interesting. Theres a reason I dont have anything I cant buy on amazon delivered to my house.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This was a really good article. Although I highly doubt the laws will improve anytime soon. I thought the part by the lawyer in the beginning about controlled deliveries was very interesting. Theres a reason I dont have anything I cant buy on amazon delivered to my house.
With the private for profit prison system growing this will never change.

Excellent article Tommy. Odd to find something so reasonable in today's press.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
With the private for profit prison system growing this will never change.

Excellent article Tommy. Odd to find something so reasonable in today's press.

Shh. There's a healthy amount of folks who feel Everything should be for profit round these parts.

JDUB

JDUB

Mar 26, 2012
Turn for the better I hope, good find TG.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Great Article Tommy! Thanks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic