Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

6 Massachusetts residents charged with trafficking counterfeit steroids

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
BOSTON (WHDH) - Six Massachusetts residents have been charged with trafficking counterfeit steroids, including testosterone and trenbolone, the U.S. Attorney’s Office announced Wednesday.

According to a criminal complaint, the six individuals engaged in a scheme to produce and market illegal steroids. They allegedly purchased raw materials and supplies, marketed the steroids on social media and sold them to customers across the country via email.

The defendants are accused of marketing the steroids as being made by “Onyx Pharmaceuticals,” but the California-based company does not manufacture liquid steroids.

The following individuals face charges in connection with the trafficking:

Tyler Bauman, 32, of Shrewsbury
Kathryn Green, 28, of Shewsbury
Philip Goodwin, 36, of Lynn
Robert Medeiros, 31, of Gardner
Brian Petzke, 49, of Saugus
Melissa Sclafani, 29, of Gloucester

Investigators say Bauman, Goodwin and Sclafani opened Wicked Tan, in Beverly, which allegedly served as a front to launder funds and purchase supplies for the conspiracy.

Bauman is also accused of promoting the steroids through his social media persona, “musclehead 320.”

http://whdh.com/news/6-massachusetts-residents-charged-with-trafficking-counterfeit-steroids/

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
So it was real gear though? Any labs on it? Hahaha

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I think this is the same musclehead320 that hangs around Bostin Lloyd and posts pics of steroids on his social media accounts. No wonder he got popped.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think my ex wife worked at that tanning salon when she was in high school... gonna ask.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Crazy Mass people use the word Wicked for everything..

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
So it was real gear though? Any labs on it? Hahaha

So is that an extra legal charge by choosing a name that happened to match an existing Rx manufacturer? Yeah. I thought it was fake gear by the headline as well.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So is that an extra legal charge by choosing a name that happened to match an existing Rx manufacturer? Yeah. I thought it was fake gear by the headline as well.
I think it does bring another misbranding charge.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
First if they were doing it to fraud people out of money I'm glad they are busted. Second if they are so stupid to post on FB they are too stupid for me to want to buy their stuff, it's obvious they are idiots. Third why steal someone else's name to give yourself a legit rep ?? someeone is going to catch it quickly and call BS.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic