Kiddorism
What's New?

Thoughts on eroids

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Like HA and Rawdeal said...
Stick around, you'll have to earn it here..learn and help and enjoy the best and only board you will ever need!
If you like this board, it will like you back..just spend your time here and good luck

Jeff403

Jeff403

Mar 23, 2017
If anyone posts a suggested board for you, it might be good advice, it might be bad advice, but at least it's out here in the open where others can agree or strongly disagree, gives you an idea of what you're dealing with.

IF, otoh, you ever get pm'd advice, the odds are that guy had a good reason he didn't want his advice out in the open. In other words, odds are you DON'T want to buy what he is selling.

Good poont

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Any source board that protects it's sources by deleted threads and/or banning members that post negative comments cannot be trusted IMO.

This goes for any source board including eroids.

mands

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I never had any dealings with Eroids , but I e know guys that have dealt with them. It's a 50-50 chance your taking bro !!!
I've heard of labs with awesome gear and then I've heard of dudes getting underdosed gear and selective scamming . So for the most part your taking a chance !!!
Like some brothers have put , stick around some of the boards and you'll eventually find a good lab !!!
If your ever questioning the gear you get , get a ROIDS Test !!! It may not tell you how many MG's are in the product , but you'll know it's real !!!

Jeff403

Jeff403

Mar 23, 2017
I never had any dealings with Eroids , but I e know guys that have dealt with them. It's a 50-50 chance your taking bro !!!
I've heard of labs with awesome gear and then I've heard of dudes getting underdosed gear and selective scamming . So for the most part your taking a chance !!!
Like some brothers have put , stick around some of the boards and you'll eventually find a good lab !!!
If your ever questioning the gear you get , get a ROIDS Test !!! It may not tell you how many MG's are in the product , but you'll know it's real !!!
I've done that, but the problem is (with the test) the test kit only tests for single ester test, not blends. And of course what I have been taking are blends. Been looking for one that test blends but I have yet to find one.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
If worst comes to worst , just make your own blends !!!
That's what I do !!!
How can you go wrong with getting different compounds and mixing them together yourself in the same syringe ?!?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Any source board that protects it's sources by deleted threads and/or banning members that post negative comments cannot be trusted IMO.

This goes for any source board including eroids.

mands

This is pure gospel. So many people spend time on boards that dont accept feedback. How can a community know what a source is going or gone bad. Not only that but lets face it MOST of these sources get the raws from the same Large, Heavily populated Asian country and there is ZERO protection guaranteeing the quality of what they receive. With out honest feed back the source can never know if they got hosed by their supplier. Why would any legit lab with self respect NOT want honest feedback.

I've done that, but the problem is (with the test) the test kit only tests for single ester test, not blends. And of course what I have been taking are blends. Been looking for one that test blends but I have yet to find one.

Those tests also dont tell purity or strength. If you buy a EQ test kit And test a vial of 500mg per ml for example it will only tell you Yup there eq in there. It will not tell you if the dosage is accurate which is pretty important.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic