Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Delicate female question

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I'm helping a friend who has started AAS for her first time. Will prob be permanent trt, if it works.
She started 20 mg test c, a month ago. This dose was given to me by a similarly aged, experienced , accomplished female bodybuilder on our board.
My friend just starting getting some pimples on her forehead, then sensitivity but not clitoral, rather her labia minora.
She said she also gets that for one week after her period ends.
So is the oft quoted "sensitivity and enlargement all clitoral, or can it be anywhere in her vulva?
Her goals are to lose her miserable period, to regain libido, a reasonable clitoral enlargement, a little more lean muscle mass, and a noticeable gain in strength.
She looks to me to find out all of the answers for her! Lol
We've been friends and co-workers for over 20 yrs. and occasional workout partners so I guarantee she trains hard and gets sufficient protein, etc.
All information gleaned from actual experience , whether your own, or a female you have trained , will be be GREATLY appreciated!!!!

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
By the way, the 20mg test is once per week

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
It's essentially the entire vagina for my wife. She was naturally high in Testosterone, within healthy limits for females (obviously since we have a 5yr old). I say this because she has (always had) a "fuller" labia and clitoris even before AAS. She becomes engorged easier during foreplay while "on" and the sensation is both internally and externally (clitoral) enhanced. The clitoral enlargement is noticeable to me during oral, but it is not visible within the folds of her labia when not aroused.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Great info! Thanks! Exactly what she's looking to find out..
I must have gotten a little too detailed here, since there aren't any female responses, but the questions are about clearing up some murky issues for a first timer.
Thanks for being generous with personal issues, Mike!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
No worries, I want our female members to stay safe :)

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
In my opinion that's a pretty low and safe does for a lady. I cant imagine shes seeing to many if any negative sides. Test does nothing but positive things down under . I guess as long as you use a moderate does and don't actually grow a full on out penis.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
As long as I have your ear, old friend, should this dose likely kill her period?
Will it likely increase her libido.
Libido is her main issue. She's married and has zero libido at 41.
Thanks so much!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
It should, my wife get very horny on Primo and/or Anavar. We've yet to use straight testosterone but from my other Female clients I've heard satisfactory results in that department with that dose 25mg. My wife's periods are essentially gone with the exception of some spotting when starting or ending cycles

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Id say yes and echo what Mike is sayin as well.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Thanks again... it's been a few days over a month, hopefully, she'll see some good things soon!
At least now she knows what is realistic to hope for.

G

graybass

May 14, 2015
My wife took 30mg test e EW and had amazing results. Was strictly slight clitoral enlargement though. Also took 4-6 weeks to see increase in sex drive which was our main reason. She never had bad sides thank god. Her libido increased 200-300 %! Unfortunately we are no longer together, although she did ask if I could get her more recently lol.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My wife does 30mg EOW and seems to do ok on this. We were doing 30mg EW and here Test levels were in the 400+ range so a bit too high for a chick.

She has been on this for years and generally feels good. Under some very bad advice from Pinnicle at ster*id.com he recommended EQ which she cycles low does now and again and enjoy the gains... But years back Pin told me to give her 300mg a week.. HOLY SHIT she was pretty much humping my leg all day every day.. The only issue is her clit is the size of my penis now haha.. She always had a larger clit even when she was 20 years old and we met.

The 30mg EOW she is ways wet and ready to go. I'm not trying to be rude but we've been married for 28 years and with her on Test we still go at it like teenagers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic