Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

In your opinion what is the best appetite suppressant?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Self administer cautiously, there's been a fairly high number of renal insufficiency and even acute renal failure cases with GLP1 agonists. We also tend to use other "meds" that are hard on our kidneys as well as run higher blood pressures on cycle. The High Protein diet's effect on kidney function can aggravate it all further.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Cardarine

I can go all day w/out eating while taking just 10mg/day of that stuff. If I don't take it and try to fast I get all the bad low blood sugar symptons; jitters, ringing in my ears, insatiable hunger and vertigo. On cardarine I can go almost all day w/no food.

I think because it switches your bodies preference to make glucose from fat instead of sugar but regardless the method of function it works for me.

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
Cardarine

I can go all day w/out eating while taking just 10mg/day of that stuff. If I don't take it and try to fast I get all the bad low blood sugar symptons; jitters, ringing in my ears, insatiable hunger and vertigo. On cardarine I can go almost all day w/no food.

You're not worried about the cancer risk?

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
no I'm not....the rats that got cancer were given something like 400 times the recommended doses. To be honest I'll bet that study was done purposely to scare people away from using it because the pharm companies can make more money from selling cholesterol drugs and treating the symptoms instead of the cause.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Ok forget the first smart ass comment. I recently got on phen and its insane. I love food. Love to cook and love to eat. But on this stuff I can eat a piece of cheese and don't feel hungry the rest of the day. Never seen anything like it.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I've gotta say phen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
Yeah phentermine, which is Adipex, is very effective but it is a related to amphetamines and will definitely give you ED with extended use.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yeah phentermine, which is Adipex, is very effective but it is a related to amphetamines and will definitely give you ED with extended use.

I believe that. It was very noticeable while on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic