Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

On Operation Cyber Juice and the Busting of UGL's

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
Whether or not I agree with the legality of said substance; marijuana, steroids, alcohol , etc. I find it very hard to feel any type of pity towards someone whose life may be "ruined" as stated by the OP. It's the law, and the consequences of breaking it are pretty clear cut. You can deal with it and follow it, break it and potentially face the consequence, or find a way to change it. ( I doubt a bunch of anon users from internet boards will make much of a difference)

mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein

Dec 7, 2015
Whether or not I agree with the legality of said substance; marijuana, steroids, alcohol , etc. I find it very hard to feel any type of pity towards someone whose life may be "ruined" as stated by the OP. It's the law, and the consequences of breaking it are pretty clear cut. You can deal with it and follow it, break it and potentially face the consequence, or find a way to change it. ( I doubt a bunch of anon users from internet boards will make much of a difference)
I actually agree with this:
  1. How you think the world should work and how the world actually works are two different distinctions. Unfortunately, we have to make it work within the realm of what is.
  2. We are all accountable for our actions, and therefore we should not put ourselves in a position of have to suffer consequences.
That being said, the government has a long history of trying to impose unfair and unjust laws that we now see as ridiculous. It used to be illegal for woman to vote. It used to be illegal to manufacture and purchase alcohol. We see this as ridiculous now. Maybe in 50 years people will be saying, "Remember when steroids were illegal? The government made it illegal for people to take something that made them confident and feel better about themselves. What were they thinking?"

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
I don't see anything changing regarding steroid regulation anytime soon. I think that bringing attention to it, for the time being, will do nothing positive for those who use PED's.

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
Well, I will broken record this thing, but sources need to protect themselves by not advertising in the open, using secure emails and not dealing with cheap bastards who don't, use a vpn (a must), if you text use wickr or burner not from your house. And stop taking moneygrams and wu. Cash, gift cards and bitcoin.

Doesn't gurantee, but like I tell my customers when I install new locks and doors. You don't need to be the most secure house, just more secure than your neighbor.

Hawk

Lmfao! Good point, Ps. I'm also a Locksmith

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Remember, your tax dollars are going to fund the take down of these steroid operations that you want. When Operation Cyber Juice bring one of these operations, it doesn't put a dent in the availability of anabolic steroids. Not one person goes without steroids because you bust one UGL. Not one person goes without steroids because one UGL goes down, you just go on to the next one because we are saturated with them. Leave it to our government to pointlessly spend money to enforce law over this steroids when you could work with the people, tax it bringing in money for the government and create a million jobs with all the steroid manufacturing plants and store that would pop up as a result. The legalization of marijuana in the 5 states that now allow recreational use are already creating tons of jobs and bringing in incredible wealth to the states.

The United States imprisons the highest percentage of it's population than any other country in the world!! And it is solely due to ineffective drug laws that fill our prisons with non violent drug offenders. It costs $80,000 a year for each person in Jail or prison. Luckily for us, Obama recognized this as a major issue, and has curtailed drug laws to keep non violent drug offenders out of prison. So now, it costs on average $1 million dollars per bust Operation Cyber Juice makes, and no one is going to prison, and there isn't a dent in the available supply of steroids for anyone to buy. Think about it, prohibition didn't work because everyone just kept breaking the law and buying alcohol. Marijuana is now legal and will soon be legal in every state, and all we did for the last 20 years was spend money to put people arrest dealers, ruin people's lives, and put them in prison when now they can be wealthy business owners. Can't you see the same model and process for steroids? Why are we wasting our time and money busting these UGL's when we could just work with each other and all profit.

We need to all get together on all of these anabolic steroid forums and boards, and do something about this.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic