Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Woman busted with 60 ml bottle of liquid Anavar

WidowMaker

WidowMaker

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2013
Not very bright, this one shines! Who in hell goes to see their probation officer with a controlled substance in their possession???
Wait! This one did.

L

Leigharoden07

Jan 23, 2017
Not very bright, this one shines! Who in hell goes to see their probation officer with a controlled substance in their possession???
Wait! This one did.

I went to ask her for help to get put into a rehab and I didn't know they were in there I'd been up for 5 days and they were my husband's and I took the charge. I didn't get to go to rehab like I wanted I went to prison and got clean. No it wasn't smart but I bet your not perfect and make dumb choices also! I'm a fucking human and made a mistake for fucks sake!!!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Wow. Leigha, sorry for your hurt earlier, and your hurt reading all this. What the hell brought you to this board and this thread anyway?

L

Leigharoden07

Jan 23, 2017
Wow. Leigha, sorry for your hurt earlier, and your hurt reading all this. What the hell brought you to this board and this thread anyway?
I googled my name and seen this picture I look horrible and it's embarrassing that I let myself go there and for people to joke and judge me when they don't know my story is why it pissed me off but I did realize that I've come a long way I'm clean sober n free from the system I've got my kids back and I'm back in the gym with no roids.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I googled my name and seen this picture I look horrible and it's embarrassing that I let myself go there and for people to joke and judge me when they don't know my story is why it pissed me off but I did realize that I've come a long way I'm clean sober n free from the system I've got my kids back and I'm back in the gym with no roids.

I wish you the absolute best. I'm glad you're putting things back together, for yourself and your kids! Hang in there and stay clean!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I had a bottle of liquid var in my carry on luggage with a bottle of body wash and other bath stuff. Tsa pulled out the bag because my body wash was too big for carry on. I was laughing and my wife asked what was funny. When I told her she slapped me lol

S

starquest maniac

Oct 11, 2012
Im sure it can be painful to research yourself and find comments like you did to join our board to defend yourself of something of a long lost Thread. I mean I had a cashier at a 7-11 once upon a time demand 2 pennies for a purchase. I dropped my baggy of dope on floor out of one pocket, tweaked out and dropped my pipe on the floor out of other pocket. I told cashier that she knew I had it and wanted me to drop it on floor. SMMFH.... Face it, Meth will make you do stupid shit so your car shoulda been free and clear of anything illegal. But when your on Crystal Meth you can do anything right. Believe me, in the past I tried. Anyways, Heres a sober thumbs up with you!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
@Leigharoden07 . . . . . . you picked a rather strange way to get here, but, maybe you're among friends, a support group of sorts?

WidowMaker

WidowMaker

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2013
I went to ask her for help to get put into a rehab and I didn't know they were in there I'd been up for 5 days and they were my husband's and I took the charge. I didn't get to go to rehab like I wanted I went to prison and got clean. No it wasn't smart but I bet your not perfect and make dumb choices also! I'm a fucking human and made a mistake for fucks sake!!!!

Leigh sounds like you are making progress in a good way. I like it when people evolve from their mistakes and become better from it. Most you know, see and hear about never recover to do better in life. You seem to be one of the few to defy the odds and for that. My apologies and I wish you well in your life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic