Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Bold cyp vs. EQ

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
What are your opinions on each. Which do you prefer and why? What have been the pros and cons of one vs the other to you? I've never ran EQ, I've been interested in it for a long time. Just looking to expand on some anecdotal stuff from you guys. Looking forward to the responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I'd like to hear this too. I run high on my bp and EQ makes it run even higher. I do blood draws as often as I can....

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'd like to hear this too. I run high on my bp and EQ makes it run even higher. I do blood draws as often as I can....

I'd really like to hear. I've never used either and would love to hear someone with experience with both, break it down for us.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010

EQ doesn't do much for me.
Some like it, some don't get much from it besides anxiety, and increase in BP. I fall in the latter category plus it takes at least 3-4 weeks for it to kick in.

Some of the positives are that you will get vascular from it over time, very little PIP, and easy to incorporate into most cycle whether bulking or cutting. It's mild, I prefer a low dose of deca personally. However, give it a try. Everyone's body reacts differently, you might benefit more than I did from EQ.

PS, donate blood while on as EQ increases one's red blood cell count like no other.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
EQ doesn't do much for me.
Some like it, some don't get much from it besides anxiety, and increase in BP. I fall in the latter category plus it takes at least 3-4 weeks for it to kick in.

Some of the positives are that you will get vascular from it over time, very little PIP, and easy to incorporate into most cycle whether bulking or cutting. It's mild, I prefer a low dose of deca personally. However, give it a try. Everyone's body reacts differently, you might benefit more than I did from EQ.

PS, donate blood while on as EQ increases one's red blood cell count like no other.

The insane increase of RBC's has always been my worry with EQ. I've heard mixed reviews from a lot as you said. Some swear by it, some had no luck and increased anxiety.

So what makes one choose EQ over bold cyp?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
The insane increase of RBC's has always been my worry with EQ. I've heard mixed reviews from a lot as you said. Some swear by it, some had no luck and increased anxiety.

So what makes one choose EQ over bold cyp?

Same compound, however Bold Cyp kicks in faster. It's much newer than EQ, Bold Cyp wasn't around a few years ago. I'd try it if my body reacted better to EQ.

They came out with Bold Prop but that was a disaster from what i read. Big time pip and people reporting flu like symptoms. Not worth it for me to even attempt.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Honestly, I'd go with a low dose of Tren or Deca if you experience too many sides with Tren

This is all just from my personal experiences brother.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Same compound, however Bold Cyp kicks in faster. It's much newer than EQ, Bold Cyp wasn't around a few years ago. I'd try it if my body reacted better to EQ.

They came out with Bold Prop but that was a disaster from what i read. Big time pip and people reporting flu like symptoms. Not worth it for me to even attempt.

That was my interest in bold cyp, because of it being faster acting. But I have heard from another guy that even the bold cyp made him feel like shit. Like it was instant test flu. Bold prop just sounds like it would be hell.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I used some bold base one time
And it was up there with one of the most painful injections of all time. Maybe the cyp is better but I would never advise the base.

Boldenone undecyclanate
"EQ" works alrite. Not in my personal top 5 but it works.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I used some bold base one time
And it was up there with one of the most painful injections of all time. Maybe the cyp is better but I would never advise the base.

Boldenone undecyclanate
"EQ" works alrite. Not in my personal top 5 but it works.

Thanks for the feedback Rajjin. I wonder why it works so well for some and not so much for others. I mean I know that's how it is with a lot of compounds, but EQ seems to really be like that.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thanks for the feedback Rajjin. I wonder why it works so well for some and not so much for others. I mean I know that's how it is with a lot of compounds, but EQ seems to really be like that.

I totally agree, and share your confusion/frustration. I respond very well to almost every compound at very low doses, and yet I didn't see much of anything with EQ, even at (for me) high doses of 800mg/wk. Did see increased vascularity, but that was about it.

I haven't done the bold cyp, but I did run a bold base transdermal and, just like the EQ, did not see much from it. I guess I'm just one of those guys who's not a responder. And yet there are others that incorporate it into every run, as they love it.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I totally agree, and share your confusion/frustration. I respond very well to almost every compound at very low doses, and yet I didn't see much of anything with EQ, even at (for me) high doses of 800mg/wk. Did see increased vascularity, but that was about it.

I haven't done the bold cyp, but I did run a bold base transdermal and, just like the EQ, did not see much from it. I guess I'm just one of those guys who's not a responder. And yet there are others that incorporate it into every run, as they love it.

Thanks for the feedback Tommy. When I weigh things out when considering running EQ, I'll pick something else every time because I know it works for me. That's one of the hard parts for me to let myself try EQ. It's gonna take forever to get going with it, cycle needs to be longer to get most out of it, RBC's skyrocket (which is kind of a double edged sword since it needs to be ran longer) and then the possibility of not being a good responder. That is what brought my interest to the bold cyp. Maybe I'll try it eventually, who knows. But if it ain't broke, don't fix it. No reason to stray from what I know works. I've been off any compounds for around 2 years entirely and I miss it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic