Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Test Acetate

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Anyone have any personal experience running it?

I'm looking forward to trying it for the first time rather than test prop. Causes me too much pip for days. From what I read, its painless and since the brand I'm using made it in MCT oil as its carrier, I can use a slin pin for injections.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Anyone have any personal experience running it?

I'm looking forward to trying it for the first time rather than test prop. Causes me too much pip for days. From what I read, its painless and since the brand I'm using made it in MCT oil as its carrier, I can use a slin pin for injections.

Using a slin pin for injections sounds awesome. Will it still be IM? I have never used it myself Rider. I know most guys love prop, as do I. I'm sure I would love ace even more, just never tried it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Using a slin pin for injections sounds awesome. Will it still be IM? I have never used it myself Rider. I know most guys love prop, as do I. I'm sure I would love ace even more, just never tried it.

Yes, IM. MCT oil is great. Been doing this brand's Deca with a slin pin. Rotating delt shots and no pip at all.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yes, IM. MCT oil is great. Been doing this brand's Deca with a slin pin. Rotating delt shots and no pip at all.

Man that sounds amazing. I would love to pin with a slin pin. I don't believe I have ever used gear with MCT oil. Ever heard of any reactions for people using mct?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Man that sounds amazing. I would love to pin with a slin pin. I don't believe I have ever used gear with MCT oil. Ever heard of any reactions for people using mct?

Not yet, on my first time trying MCT oil, I was shocked at how clear it was. I was used to grapeseed as the carrier as I been using that for years.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Not yet, on my first time trying MCT oil, I was shocked at how clear it was. I was used to grapeseed as the carrier as I been using that for years.

That's what I am also used to. Looking forward to hearing about your experience with the mct. Hopefully some other guys can shed some light on the test ace.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Using a slin pin will cause "shearing". Trying to move the hormone through a tiny opening is the simplified definition....How much of the hormone is damaged is a wild guess....For years I thought slin pin was the route to go until my pharmacy friend told me otherwise....

As far as MCT oil, its not for everyone due to knotting. Yes its a much thinner oil and works very well when making higher mg compounds but some are not patient enough to wait for the body to adjust. It takes a few weeks for the body to adjust and then the knotting disappears. If I were going to buy from someone who uses MCT I would only buy 1 vial to see if you are a "knotter" or at least know going in that it will take a few weeks for the body to adjust....

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Using a slin pin will cause "shearing". Trying to move the hormone through a tiny opening is the simplified definition....How much of the hormone is damaged is a wild guess....For years I thought slin pin was the route to go until my pharmacy friend told me otherwise....

As far as MCT oil, its not for everyone due to knotting. Yes its a much thinner oil and works very well when making higher mg compounds but some are not patient enough to wait for the body to adjust. It takes a few weeks for the body to adjust and then the knotting disappears. If I were going to buy from someone who uses MCT I would only buy 1 vial to see if you are a "knotter" or at least know going in that it will take a few weeks for the body to adjust....

Thanks for that info FD. I was guessing there were something along the lines of that being possible. I definitely wasn't aware of the shearing with slin pins. That's pretty wild

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Its why doctors use a 23 - 25 gauge needle when giving shots. Some compounds are not able to go through a slin pin undamaged....Water based injections are a completely different animal....This only pertains to oil based injects....

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Interesting, I have been using slin pins exclusively for about 3 years and cant say I have noticed any difference but its an interesting idea. So is it that it damages a micro solid that needs to remain in tact?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Again the amount that is destroyed could be small, my buddy estimated possibly 20%, but that was his educated guess....He didnt know of any studies that supported his 20% loss claim....

Muscleboundfool

Muscleboundfool

VIP Member
Apr 14, 2012
This is very interesting. I'm kinda interested in the test acetate. I've never tried it. I keep hearing good reviews about it. As fair as slin pins go. I'd rather go deep. Haha

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic