Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

NPP for women

S

source

Sep 26, 2013
Hello girls, I'm invading the space of you. :)

I'll start with my girlfriend npp and masteron in a few weeks. She has already started with the masteron 50mg E4D and is loving.

This top was very enlightening.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I started low, 15mgs every 3 days. Stayed there for about 4 weeks, then slowly upped it about every other week. At the end now I'm doing 45-50mgs every other day. I've tolerated the sides very well, they haven't been bad. My voice is a little deeper and sometimes cracks while singing (alone in the car, no one wants to hear me sing lol), which is expected with injectables. My back has broken out, but just slightly, a few pimples here and there, no more than usual on my face, which is very minimal anyways. During week 1 and 2 I spotted a little, it went away and hasn't been back since. I haven't had a period, but I never do when I cycle, I'm also done having kids so I'm not worried about reproductive issues.
Let's see, what else. Oh slightly swollen clit, which to me, is awesome. It's much more sensitive, combined with the super high sex drive, wow lol. I love this part. The reason I know it's just swollen and not permanent is because it does go back to regular size if I'm not turned on or recently had sex. The only time it's bothersome is when I have pants on with no panties, the friction is a little too much.
All my lifts have gone up like crazy. I've visibly gained a ton of muscle, it'll be fun to see just how much I've gained once I come off and do a cut. Just this past two weeks I've noticed a bunch of water retention, so my abs are pretty much hidden right now, and I feel it in my face and hands quite a bit. I can tell my body's def ready for a break. This week I've actually changed my lifting a little and am doing lighter weight, high reps due to the fatigue I'm feeling. Last shot is today, going to train today and tomorrow then either take all next week completely off or do a deload. I'm leaning towards off.
Then it's time to cut baby!!!
I hope this helps, again, feel free to PM me if I left something out.

I know this is a VERY old post, but could you by chance private message me. I joined this site just to reply to this comment and speak to you. Thanks so much!

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Interesting, I haven't had an appetite increase @ 100mg E3D for weeks now...crazy how we all get different sides!

And just started running it with 20mg of t-bol (started last Tuesday) interested to see what this combo will do :)

Jenner, could you private message me, I can't seem to find where I could private message you. I have some questions about NPP. Thanks :)

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
lol :D would you happen to know how many?

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Ok, I'll just put my business out there :) No worries! I'm about to come off my 2nd cycle of 20 mg Anavar and bridge with SARMS. I would like to try NPP as my next cycle 8 weeks after I finish this cycle here shortly. Could you tell me if 25 mg every 3 days would be a good starting dose? My husband is rather concerned about me taking it at all, but I was adamant that I had done the proper research and this is what I wanted to do. Also how many weeks should I stay on it, he thinks 8 weeks is too long. I was wanting to do 10-12 weeks. My stats are 5'3" 135 lbs, 19% bf. Shooting to be suitable for a physique competition.

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ok, I'll just put my business out there :) No worries! I'm about to come off my 2nd cycle of 20 mg Anavar and bridge with SARMS. I would like to try NPP as my next cycle 8 weeks after I finish this cycle here shortly. Could you tell me if 25 mg every 3 days would be a good starting dose? My husband is rather concerned about me taking it at all, but I was adamant that I had done the proper research and this is what I wanted to do. Also how many weeks should I stay on it, he thinks 8 weeks is too long. I was wanting to do 10-12 weeks. My stats are 5'3" 135 lbs, 19% bf. Shooting to be suitable for a physique competition.

I dosed mine 25mg E3D and had great results. I ran it for 9 weeks and by the 9th week my sides were becoming more pronounced so I was ok with stopping. I had planned to run it for 12.
By sides I mean mainly my voice. It went from a tolerable cracking to a few pitches deeper. Other sides included hair growth, acne and the lady bits a bit larger. I'm about 6 week post cycle and my voice is cracking again so hopefully it's trying to go back to normal.
I gained 20lbs and have kept all of that size. I was also eating 4000 cal. Per day. My strength went up A LOT and I've also held on to that.
NPP kicks in fast. Expect to start making PRs in the gym after the first week. I will definitely run it again. It was by far my favorite compound. Next time I may try 15mg e3d just to see how that works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I dosed mine 25mg E3D and had great results. I ran it for 9 weeks and by the 9th week my sides were becoming more pronounced so I was ok with stopping. I had planned to run it for 12.
By sides I mean mainly my voice. It went from a tolerable cracking to a few pitches deeper. Other sides included hair growth, acne and the lady bits a bit larger. I'm about 6 week post cycle and my voice is cracking again so hopefully it's trying to go back to normal.
I gained 20lbs and have kept all of that size. I was also eating 4000 cal. Per day. My strength went up A LOT and I've also held on to that.
NPP kicks in fast. Expect to start making PRs in the gym after the first week. I will definitely run it again. It was by far my favorite compound. Next time I may try 15mg e3d just to see how that works.

Thank you so much for that detailed reply! How many cycles of NPP have you done? How long will you wait between cycles? Would you say that 20 lbs was mostly muscle, so you kept the same % bf? That's freaking impressive!!! I'm rather disappointed in Var, maybe I had too high of hopes of it, but my 2 cycles of 20 mg have only given me about 6 lbs of muscle. When you say you were eating 4000 cal a day, how much over your TDEE is that? I'm eating about 3000 cal a day now which is right where I need to be to gain as much muscle as possible with a little bit of fat. Did you eat your macros a certain way? Thanks for talking to me, I've found it hard as crap to get good info from other females!! :/

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
Thank you so much for that detailed reply! How many cycles of NPP have you done? How long will you wait between cycles? Would you say that 20 lbs was mostly muscle, so you kept the same % bf? That's freaking impressive!!! I'm rather disappointed in Var, maybe I had too high of hopes of it, but my 2 cycles of 20 mg have only given me about 6 lbs of muscle. When you say you were eating 4000 cal a day, how much over your TDEE is that? I'm eating about 3000 cal a day now which is right where I need to be to gain as much muscle as possible with a little bit of fat. Did you eat your macros a certain way? Thanks for talking to me, I've found it hard as crap to get good info from other females!! :/

I usually run var during prep. I find I have better results using it for a cut rather than trying to grow. I went right into a 10 month growing season after my last comp. During that time I ran dbol for about 10 weeks. It was ok but nothing like NPP. I try to follow the time on time off for my cycles.
Since I was gradually increasing calories over a ten month time span I have no clue how much over my tdee I was. I would just add 250-500 cal when I stopped gaining. I did add some body fat for sure. I haven't checked it but I'm guessing I'm around 17-18% 160 now and when I started I was 9% 124lbs post show.
For my macros I just made sure I was getting about 300-325g of protein and the rest carbs and fats. I wasn't super strict but for the most part I kept my meals pretty clean. Had I done cardio I probably wouldn't have gained as much fat as I did but I'm not worried about it that much.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I usually run var during prep. I find I have better results using it for a cut rather than trying to grow. I went right into a 10 month growing season after my last comp. During that time I ran dbol for about 10 weeks. It was ok but nothing like NPP. I try to follow the time on time off for my cycles.
Since I was gradually increasing calories over a ten month time span I have no clue how much over my tdee I was. I would just add 250-500 cal when I stopped gaining. I did add some body fat for sure. I haven't checked it but I'm guessing I'm around 17-18% 160 now and when I started I was 9% 124lbs post show.
For my macros I just made sure I was getting about 300-325g of protein and the rest carbs and fats. I wasn't super strict but for the most part I kept my meals pretty clean. Had I done cardio I probably wouldn't have gained as much fat as I did but I'm not worried about it that much.

Thanks again for replying! I bet you're excited to cut and see all the new muscle you have! Did you do physique?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic