Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Syntherol (Synthol) log

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
Let's see.... Well things are more or less going as planned. For those of you who bought stock in BD Syringes, good move, I'm going through about 7 a day.

Pain- Well, the pain is almost next to nothing in the triceps, no matter what part you put the oil. It's a bit awkward to reach, but thankfully my childhood priest taught me all sorts of contortionist moves, so that's a plus. The biceps hurt, there's just no dancing around that one. The worst part is the initial pin, though. After that, to be completely honest, the feeling of the oil filling the muscle is actually quite soothing, it doesn't hurt in any way. The soreness pops up the next day, for sure, but your arms are also huge as fuck.... So, it's a give and take. I cannot emphasize the IMPORTANCE of massaging the area immediately after injecting... Like you're jerking off a rhino, just fucking go for it.... It might hurt a bit, but trust me, it mitigates a lot of pain the next day! And, even more importantly, no lumps.

I'm gonna hit you with a hard truth.... Synthetek says this shit can flow through a 27 gauge needle.... Well, go ahead and try.... If you want to spend 3 days and nights pushing 3ccs into your biceps, go for it. It will hurt, you will wiggle, your hands will get sore and I promise you will replace the pin on the next shot to a 25g or 23g (I prefer the 23). It DOES go through, but, it also turns your arms into ground beef.... So, they didn't technically LIE, it's just not practical.

I really wish Synthetek (if you're listening!!!) would add some sort of lidocaine like Painless Pumps. If you did, this would be BY FAR the superior product in the SEO arena.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Thanks for posting this. Interesting read. I don't think I could ever do it myself, though. That many shots into small muscles scares me to death. I auctualy don't mind pinning even EOD but if I do so anywhere outside the glutes I tend to get terrible site pain. So all that oil in my arms sounds like hell. good luck and I look forward to seeing your experiment unfold.

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
I did a few site injections to help with a partially torn bicep in 2009. It did help a LOT...I will follow log for sure. I did though shoot before I trained. I know I could get a big facial stretch with the pump...
I agree on the damage tissue help. I have a friend who used it on his torn bicep and it worked great!

I also used it on a damaged muscle and it definitely helped with the muscle fibers expanding and going back to normal.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Casca

Casca

Mar 30, 2014
Reminds me of the penicillin shot, rolling around indian style so it doesn't knot up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
I used 25g needles also, 23g is a bit overkill imo that is where most your pain would be coming from.
I would have tried 27g but could not get them in length I needed.

It was interesting some shots, even at the higher 3ml volume went in smooth as, without any
extra pressure on the pin, while others even at 2ml, i had to really wrestle and press heavily to get it in.

I put it down to not rotating my sites enough or pinning a little too close to the previous site. Are you
finding that majority of your shots you have to really press hard? Or have you switched to using 23g only?

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
I used 25g needles also, 23g is a bit overkill imo that is where most your pain would be coming from.
I would have tried 27g but could not get them in length I needed.

It was interesting some shots, even at the higher 3ml volume went in smooth as, without any
extra pressure on the pin, while others even at 2ml, i had to really wrestle and press heavily to get it in.

I put it down to not rotating my sites enough or pinning a little too close to the previous site. Are you
finding that majority of your shots you have to really press hard? Or have you switched to using 23g only?
Only 23 except for the outer tri head I use 25g 5/8". The actual insertion of the needle is particularly painless, you can kind of feel it "crack" through the muscle but that's about it (you can hear it). I know what you're talking about, and I think it's actually due to the fact we have to contort and flew to make some of the shots work. So, either the muscle is hardened (hard to push through) or you're pressing the plunger at a weird angle and it doesn't slide down as easily.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
You have a good log here. Any updates??

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
So, we are 2 weeks into this beautiful and glorious log... You guys ready for this?! My arms still haven't fallen off, they still don't look like bags of oil, they are still hard and look just like any old muscle. Wanna hear something scarier?!

THEY LOOK BETTER THAN THEY DID BEFORE! Here's 2 weeks difference in aesthetics alone:
2 weeks.PNG

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
So, we are 2 weeks into this beautiful and glorious log... You guys ready for this?! My arms still haven't fallen off, they still don't look like bags of oil, they are still hard and look just like any old muscle. Wanna hear something scarier?!

THEY LOOK BETTER THAN THEY DID BEFORE! Here's 2 weeks difference in aesthetics alone

Clear improvements! Can't wait to seen what the guns look like when you are done.

Have you taken any more progress shots?

B

bigpaparn

Aug 31, 2017
I agree on the damage tissue help. I have a friend who used it on his torn bicep and it worked great!

I also used it on a damaged muscle and it definitely helped with the muscle fibers expanding and going back to normal.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
this is funny as hell im searching the vast internet trying to find anybody with the slightest info on using synthol and a torn distal bicep. so i find a fellow Canadian who wants to move south, where as i was living in Winnipeg, Manitoba (the place that gets colder than the surface of mars,) and moved way south. anyway long story short tore distal bicep 7 years ago on a heavy bag. refused surgery. to much of an inconvenience at the time. get back into the weights and this fn deformed bicep is making me crazy. looking for anybody who has some info on basically forging a fake bicep to fill this blank space in my arm. you mentioned you had a friend and im very curious. like i said i have looked everywhere and Nothing. there has got to be somebody who has succeeded at this. i cant be the only person to ever want to do this. go team canada. and thanks.

M

Mlt

May 18, 2018
Let's see.... Well things are more or less going as planned. For those of you who bought stock in BD Syringes, good move, I'm going through about 7 a day.

Very well

Pain- Well, the pain is almost next to nothing in the triceps, no matter what part you put the oil. It's a bit awkward to reach, but thankfully my childhood priest taught me all sorts of contortionist moves, so that's a plus. The biceps hurt, there's just no dancing around that one. The worst part is the initial pin, though. After that, to be completely honest, the feeling of the oil filling the muscle is actually quite soothing, it doesn't hurt in any way. The soreness pops up the next day, for sure, but your arms are also huge as fuck.... So, it's a give and take. I cannot emphasize the IMPORTANCE of massaging the area immediately after injecting... Like you're jerking off a rhino, just fucking go for it.... It might hurt a bit, but trust me, it mitigates a lot of pain the next day! And, even more importantly, no lumps.

I'm gonna hit you with a hard truth.... Synthetek says this shit can flow through a 27 gauge needle.... Well, go ahead and try.... If you want to spend 3 days and nights pushing 3ccs into your biceps, go for it. It will hurt, you will wiggle, your hands will get sore and I promise you will replace the pin on the next shot to a 25g or 23g (I prefer the 23). It DOES go through, but, it also turns your arms into ground beef.... So, they didn't technically LIE, it's just not practical.

I really wish Synthetek (if you're listening!!!) would add some sort of lidocaine like Painless Pumps. If you did, this would be BY FAR the superior product in the SEO arena.

Very well done bro...

Are you using synthetek syntherol? Because I want to use it as well. ..

Contact me on [email protected]

Cheers

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic