RalfKelleh
What's New?

Syntherol (Synthol) log

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Interesting.

Don't know if I would ever do it but I'd like to sit back and watch the thread.

H

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
Subbed! I have seen your previous logs and if they are anything to go by this one should be fantastic.

You have a great base. Jealous of long biceps, mine are complete opposite, very short.

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
Subbed! I have seen your previous logs and if they are anything to go by this one should be fantastic.

You have a great base. Jealous of long biceps, mine are complete opposite, very short.
Thank you, I appreciate your kind words and positivity, it means a lot!

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
The shots are going fine. I'm never really EXCITED to pin, but it's not the end of the world. The most painful spots and the part of the bicep by the inner elbow, and the inner part of your bicep closest to your arm pit.... Those are unpleasant, but not horrific. The triceps don't hurt at all.... It's just a bit of a contortion act to get the proper setup.

I've had few comments already that my arms look bigger, and of course, they do. There is inflammation and oil in them. No lumps or knots so far, I have my chick rub them for about 20 minutes a day. It hurts, but, it seems to be effective. I do this after I train....

Today is scheduled for shots in the middle area of the bicep, and the outer head of the tricep.

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
Massaging immediately after shooting will help the most to avoid lumps then followed up with
the high rep lightweights to move the muscle and get that crazy pump. After that intermittent
stretching as needed throughout the day will help with the constant ache you may get from
constantly feeling "full" within the muscle.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Im interested in watching your development in your log. First thin g i think of when i think of synthol is that clown Greg Valentino. So that puts a negative bias on it for me. A big bloated arm with zero definition is what i imagine in my mind . What about an arm that is cut,striated and defined? Can synthol improve or add definition to that or just gonna add mass to your arm??

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
Im interested in watching your development in your log. First thin g i think of when i think of synthol is that clown Greg Valentino. So that puts a negative bias on it for me. A big bloated arm with zero definition is what i imagine in my mind . What about an arm that is cut,striated and defined? Can synthol improve or add definition to that or just gonna add mass to your arm??
Valentino has more than synthol in his arms, or they'd be smaller and less "oily" by now. The oil is absorbed by your body, so it's not a permanent piece of the puzzle. In terms of definition, I haven't lost any, if anything, it's increased. The stretching and pushing from within the muscle gives you the effects you're looking for, when done properly.

I think a few common mistakes are:

Using too much oil
Not rotating injections site enough, even if it's 1/4 over from the last.
Not massaging the SHIT out of the muscle post injection.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I did a few site injections to help with a partially torn bicep in 2009. It did help a LOT...I will follow log for sure. I did though shoot before I trained. I know I could get a big facial stretch with the pump...

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Good log and informative to read. Never tried the product before, but would like to read about it and learn.

Do you mix shots with any short acting esters, or are you purely using syntherol?

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
Good log and informative to read. Never tried the product before, but would like to read about it and learn.

Do you mix shots with any short acting esters, or are you purely using syntherol?

Mixing gear and SEO in the same shot is not recommended.

All you will be doing is stuffing more irritants into an already irritated area leaading to more inflammation and more chances of scar tissue.

On top of that the SEO will allso interfere with proper absorbtion of the gear.

This is not to say that it won't work. Some people have had much success using site enhancing oils this way but they will all also tell you that the scar tissue they have was also attained this way.

https://www.theironden.com/seo-synthol-big-muscles-effortlessly/

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
Mixing gear and SEO in the same shot is not recommended.

All you will be doing is stuffing more irritants into an already irritated area leaading to more inflammation and more chances of scar tissue.

On top of that the SEO will allso interfere with proper absorbtion of the gear.

This is not to say that it won't work. Some people have had much success using site enhancing oils this way but they will all also tell you that the scar tissue they have was also attained this way.
I've been doing it a while, never really had any issue. I'll throw a bit of winny or tren in there sometimes. Different strokes...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic