Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Worthless Supplements

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
This is pretty much what I have done with the exception for some protein powder here and there. Even though POB bashes me for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you cant blame POB, its not his fault he can be a little insensitive sometimes. lol

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
MuscleTech was def the way to go back in the day , or so I thought !!!
You know , being new to shit , you go with word of mouth , or that's what I did .
MassTech did give me some good lbs , I must say that !!! Even tho it was hella expensive , I bought a couple of tubs of that !!!
As far as CellTech , the only thing that ever gave me was heavy bloat and stomach cramps !!! Oh yea , and sick ass gas !!! Waste of money , but which one of us didn't waste money on shit supplements when we first started ?
I've narrowed my supplements down to a handful of items that work for me .

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
funny how most MuscleTech stories begin and end with a trip to GNC...

used to be a fan of Gaspari years ago...now I only buy VitaminShoppe Protein when it's on sale... if I'd have to pick a brand I still buy from on a regular it would probably be "Controlled Labs"...big fan of Green Mag and Orange Triad...

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Cell-Tech gave me the shits...

Speed stacks were the shit!!! I used to drink like 3 of them before football games. Nothing beat the original Ultimate Orange though.

mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein

Dec 7, 2015
I own a supplement company. Mycusotomprotein.com. I am just starting as a advertiser here, I am getting my banner to admin soon. I will also be writing steroid and peptide profiles. I buy in bulk my ingredients from Prinova, the largest ingredient company in the U.S., and I manufacture them. I have a innovative new concept where I will help you customize your supplement using only the ingredients your want for your personal needs. Other companies have a contract manufacturer make thousands of their proprietary blend, then it goes to a wholesaler, then to a retail store, then to the consumer. I manufacture my own products and distribute directly to the consumer, so I cut out 3 levels of markup. I will help you manufacture whatever blend you want, and I can do it at a cheaper price than other store or website out there.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I own a supplement company. Mycusotomprotein.com. I am just starting as a advertiser here, I am getting my banner to admin soon. I will also be writing steroid and peptide profiles. I buy in bulk my ingredients from Prinova, the largest ingredient company in the U.S., and I manufacture them. I have a innovative new concept where I will help you customize your supplement using only the ingredients your want for your personal needs. Other companies have a contract manufacturer make thousands of their proprietary blend, then it goes to a wholesaler, then to a retail store, then to the consumer. I manufacture my own products and distribute directly to the consumer, so I cut out 3 levels of markup. I will help you manufacture whatever blend you want, and I can do it at a cheaper price than other store or website out there.

Sounds good. I'm looking forward to it brother.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
MCP , good to see you here brother !!
MCP by far has some of the best Supps I've seen outside the mainstream !!! Plus you can't beat his custom blends , he caters to customers needs !!!
I have not personally tried his supplements but know a few friends that will def go full steam for his products and cst service !!!
Good man !!!

mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein

Dec 7, 2015
Thank you very much Torres! I will not stop until every customer is happy. If you have questions about any supplements or ingredients, I am happy to help and answer any questions. Thank you to everyone.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Id say the vast majority of supps are worthless placebos at best. Like most others I will use the shakes and bars when needed. I get busy and travel a lot for work, if I get so busy that I dont have time to grab a decent meal, id much rather a bar or shake than a drive through.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I still use a few supps...
I can remember doing the old beta studies with andro poppers at EMU in Michigan and that was a legit stuff when we worked for Pinnacle. Pulling blood on subjects and testing test levels...fun stuff...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ultimate Orange was the shiiiitttt!! Used to drink that stuff before every hockey game back in the 90's.

These days, I only take in a multi-vite and a couple protein bars when I'm on the go in between meetings.

As far as Pre-wo is concerned, I was a big gaspari guy with the superpump (superdump when they put the magnesium in it) but these days it's a cup or two of coffee and some carbs like pop tarts, oatmeal and a banana.

but then again, I'm rocking a dad bod and putting up about 75% of the weight that I was when full time training.

Gawd I love injuries and getting older - said Nobody.

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
I still like my NO2 ... i need that extra shock to keep me going

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic