Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

How to eat canned tuna without globs of Mayo?

+50

Jul 21, 2013
Years ago I went through a phase of eating tuna with some lemon, maybe 2-3 cans a day for a few months. I was in the best shape of my life and in an instant I just couldn't eat it anymore. Would take almost a few glasses of water to down a few bites. I laid off of it for a while, probably 8-9 years now. The other day I wanted something to eat and decided to pop open a can, squirted some lemon and dear god. Just one bite and I chugged a whole glass of water and just couldn't do it anymore. Was like eating styrofoam. Anyone have any tips on canned tuna that doesn't require all that shitty mayo?

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
Years ago I went through a phase of eating tuna with some lemon, maybe 2-3 cans a day for a few months. I was in the best shape of my life and in an instant I just couldn't eat it anymore. Would take almost a few glasses of water to down a few bites. I laid off of it for a while, probably 8-9 years now. The other day I wanted something to eat and decided to pop open a can, squirted some lemon and dear god. Just one bite and I chugged a whole glass of water and just couldn't do it anymore. Was like eating styrofoam. Anyone have any tips on canned tuna that doesn't require all that shitty mayo?

Bro I just read this and about fell out my chair!!!...lmao... To this day I still eat canned tuna and there are only 2 ways I do it without any dismay. 1st way is to pour a tblsp of olive oil on top then sprinkle garlic powder, mix and down it. Hardly even taste like tuna and still has all the benefits. 2nd is to take 8-10oz of V-8 Juice add 2 cans of tuna an blend, goes down like a champ!! Tuna has been my staple for many years. I grow like a weed on it and consume about 5-8 cans per day. Mercury does nothing to me, but may to some!!

Lucky

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I pop the lid, drizzle a tad of Flavor-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oils...one of the attached and it's delish..I eat it right out of the can :)

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Put peanut butter or globs of hummus on it

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I'm geoss I use sweet pickle relish or BBQ sauce but gunna try some of the other ideas here I call my can opener the neighborhood cat call also lil bitches come running

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
Oldbay... Sprinkle it right in the can. But I only eat the solid white tuna.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Spicy mustard or hot dog relish work wonders

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
I usually make it into little bite size pancakes if I can't handle plain tuna.

Mix canned tuna (drained) with 1 egg and 1 egg white (or all egg whites) mix well. Use spray oil on a pan, when hot drop some tuna mixture on pan, flatten with fork and voila! Tuna pancakes. tastes better than it sounds!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic