Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

On Operation Cyber Juice and the Busting of UGL's

mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein

Dec 7, 2015
The most disturbing fact here is that the government is spending about $1 million (This is approximately what it costs to put 20-30 people for 1-2 years on an investigation to bust one of these operations) to take down one of these steroids suppliers. IT WAS SO PROFITABLE BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WANT IT! You, me, and the millions of people who want these compounds are paying taxes to bring down these people who are producing products we want. It is the ultimate analogy to Adam and Eve, and the forbidden fruit. There is a huge demand for the product, people can profit and feed themselves by manufacturing and selling to a massive demand for the product. But the government says no, even though this compound helps millions of people, we are going to spend money to prosecute those dealing in this business. Has the government learned nothing from Prohibition, and now marijuana which will soon be legal in every state? The people are going to use these substances whether you want them to or not, and the government can either make laws punish and imprison its own population, or they can work with the people, tax it bringing the government an abundance of wealth, and offer programs and information regarding the hazards of its use like they do with alcohol.

Remember, your tax dollars are going to fund the take down of these steroid operations that you want. When Operation Cyber Juice bring one of these operations, it doesn't put a dent in the availability of anabolic steroids. Not one person goes without steroids because you bust one UGL. Not one person goes without steroids because one UGL goes down, you just go on to the next one because we are saturated with them. Leave it to our government to pointlessly spend money to enforce law over this steroids when you could work with the people, tax it bringing in money for the government and create a million jobs with all the steroid manufacturing plants and store that would pop up as a result. The legalization of marijuana in the 5 states that now allow recreational use are already creating tons of jobs and bringing in incredible wealth to the states.

The United States imprisons the highest percentage of it's population than any other country in the world!! And it is solely due to ineffective drug laws that fill our prisons with non violent drug offenders. It costs $80,000 a year for each person in Jail or prison. Luckily for us, Obama recognized this as a major issue, and has curtailed drug laws to keep non violent drug offenders out of prison. So now, it costs on average $1 million dollars per bust Operation Cyber Juice makes, and no one is going to prison, and there isn't a dent in the available supply of steroids for anyone to buy. Think about it, prohibition didn't work because everyone just kept breaking the law and buying alcohol. Marijuana is now legal and will soon be legal in every state, and all we did for the last 20 years was spend money to put people arrest dealers, ruin people's lives, and put them in prison when now they can be wealthy business owners. Can't you see the same model and process for steroids? Why are we wasting our time and money busting these UGL's when we could just work with each other and all profit.

We need to all get together on all of these anabolic steroid forums and boards, and do something about this.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Your never going to beat the Feds in this game.....They have unlimited resources....

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Your never going to beat the Feds in this game.....They have unlimited resources....

but . . . . they mean well, don't they? . . . . . :eek:

mycustom, beating, or at least, eluding, all our friendly authority figures may work best by not attracting too much attention to ourselves. Butting heads with them may not be the way to go.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
"The old get old
And the young get stronger
May take a week
And it may take longer
They got the guns
But we got the numbers
Gonna win, yeah
We're takin' over
Come on!"

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
JIM, plus Jimi and Janis, all dead about the same time and same age. Other than Justin Bieber, who we got now?

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Well, I will broken record this thing, but sources need to protect themselves by not advertising in the open, using secure emails and not dealing with cheap bastards who don't, use a vpn (a must), if you text use wickr or burner not from your house. And stop taking moneygrams and wu. Cash, gift cards and bitcoin.

Doesn't gurantee, but like I tell my customers when I install new locks and doors. You don't need to be the most secure house, just more secure than your neighbor.

Hawk

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Well, I will broken record this thing, but sources need to protect themselves by not advertising in the open, using secure emails and not dealing with cheap bastards who don't, use a vpn (a must), if you text use wickr or burner not from your house. And stop taking moneygrams and wu. Cash, gift cards and bitcoin.

Doesn't gurantee, but like I tell my customers when I install new locks and doors. You don't need to be the most secure house, just more secure than your neighbor.

Hawk
Dead on. Great post.

mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein

Dec 7, 2015
but . . . . they mean well, don't they? . . . . . :eek:

mycustom, beating, or at least, eluding, all our friendly authority figures may work best by not attracting too much attention to ourselves. Butting heads with them may not be the way to go.

Is this really the answer? Look how scared we are of our own government. They are here for you and to impose rules and sanctions that the people want and for the greater good. We want this, this makes us feel better and gives us confidence. There is a huge market for it which means the people want it and it is in high demand. The legalization of steroids could create millions of jobs just and be lucrative for the government, just like marijuana is and will continue to prove to be. We shouldn't cower because our government ignorantly and arbitrarily passed some laws a long time ago. Alcohol was one illegal in this country too. How did that work out? So many people broke the law that they decided to make it legal and tax it. We pay the government to do our bidding. We have to fight, and speak out. We all have to come together from all the boards out there and have our voices heard.
I am coming up with a streamlined and easy way for our voices to be heard. I am going to create a very professional email template that every one can simply copy and paste to their email. I will then post a list of the correct emails and people of which to send this email for each state. I will post it on every board I am apart of and I will need everyone's help to post on all boards they are apart of and I will need everyone's help to make this a movement. This is how you create the winds of change. This is how we make things happen.

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Is this really the answer? Look how scared we are of our own government. They are here for you and to impose rules and sanctions that the people want and for the greater good. We want this, this makes us feel better and gives us confidence. There is a huge market for it which means the people want it and it is in high demand. The legalization of steroids could create millions of jobs just and be lucrative for the government, just like marijuana is and will continue to prove to be. We shouldn't cower because our government ignorantly and arbitrarily passed some laws a long time ago. Alcohol was one illegal in this country too. How did that work out? So many people broke the law that they decided to make it legal and tax it. We pay the government to do our bidding. We have to fight, and speak out. We all have to come together from all the boards out there and have our voices heard.
I am coming up with a streamlined and easy way for our voices to be heard. I am going to create a very professional email template that every one can simply copy and paste to their email. I will then post a list of the correct emails and people of which to send this email for each state. I will post it on every board I am apart of and I will need everyone's help to post on all boards they are apart of and I will need everyone's help to make this a movement. This is how you create the winds of change. This is how we make things happen.
Can you elaborate on or provide reference to who "they are?"
Further, what is there a huge market for? I assume your general human male PEDs, eg. testosterone, deca, var, primo, drol...? Is HGH also appropriate to provide greater/easier access? Where do you draw the line, AAS for animals (tren & eq for example)?
Thank you for your efforts, however I am afraid the boards are not overly relevant and the msg likely will fall on deaf ears - perhaps having a negative impact....

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
The most disturbing fact here is that the government is spending about $1 million (This is approximately what it costs to put 20-30 people for 1-2 years on an investigation to bust one of these operations) to take down one of these steroids suppliers. IT WAS SO PROFITABLE BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WANT IT! You, me, and the millions of people who want these compounds are paying taxes to bring down these people who are producing products we want. It is the ultimate analogy to Adam and Eve, and the forbidden fruit. There is a huge demand for the product, people can profit and feed themselves by manufacturing and selling to a massive demand for the product. But the government says no, even though this compound helps millions of people, we are going to spend money to prosecute those dealing in this business. Has the government learned nothing from Prohibition, and now marijuana which will soon be legal in every state? The people are going to use these substances whether you want them to or not, and the government can either make laws punish and imprison its own population, or they can work with the people, tax it bringing the government an abundance of wealth, and offer programs and information regarding the hazards of its use like they do with alcohol.
Is there not a threshold, of say a couple million dollars, either in net worth or revenues ill-gotten gains that generally warrants their targeted use of(/waste of) resources?
Is the market not slowly catching up to our demands? A wide array of medical practitioners scribe sex hormones & more and more pharmacies are manufacturing (example being your legal compounding pharmacy producing inconsistent ugly bullshit, but I digress...).

mycustomprotein said:
Remember, your tax dollars are going to fund the take down of these steroid operations that you want. When Operation Cyber Juice bring one of these operations, it doesn't put a dent in the availability of anabolic steroids. Not one person goes without steroids because you bust one UGL. Not one person goes without steroids because one UGL goes down, you just go on to the next one because we are saturated with them. Leave it to our government to pointlessly spend money to enforce law over this steroids when you could work with the people, tax it bringing in money for the government and create a million jobs with all the steroid manufacturing plants and store that would pop up as a result. The legalization of marijuana in the 5 states that now allow recreational use are already creating tons of jobs and bringing in incredible wealth to the states.
Shouldn't those who are cutting the most corners be held accountable to a reasonable degree? I mean, if you work hard enough, you can become a doctor(/drug dealer) or even an attorney?
You're preaching to the choir, there will never likely be a shortage or drugs or users in a population - but remember, just playing devil's advocate here, could their pointless and wasted efforts create more interest in studying medicine or law?
I am unable to conceptualize how stateside LE would work with the people unfortunately...given our system is highly based on fear. Hopeful you or anyone can enlighten me - thank you in advance.
I do recall, in another country, being uniquely helped by those in civil servant roles - instead of being intimidating and on edge, they'd help you find your way around town, ask how you were doing & if you are healthy...if you could use assistance.... Here, had you not fully comply and adhere to norms...aren't you more often than not going to end up harassed, ticketed and/or jailed?

mycustomprotein said:
The United States imprisons the highest percentage of it's population than any other country in the world!! And it is solely due to ineffective drug laws that fill our prisons with non violent drug offenders. It costs $80,000 a year for each person in Jail or prison. Luckily for us, Obama recognized this as a major issue, and has curtailed drug laws to keep non violent drug offenders out of prison. So now, it costs on average $1 million dollars per bust Operation Cyber Juice makes, and no one is going to prison, and there isn't a dent in the available supply of steroids for anyone to buy. Think about it, prohibition didn't work because everyone just kept breaking the law and buying alcohol. Marijuana is now legal and will soon be legal in every state, and all we did for the last 20 years was spend money to put people arrest dealers, ruin people's lives, and put them in prison when now they can be wealthy business owners. Can't you see the same model and process for steroids? Why are we wasting our time and money busting these UGL's when we could just work with each other and all profit.
I don't know how Obama recognized any issues as even if drug offenders (on a low level) escaped prison...are they not kept within the system, subjected to probation/supervision & keeping all his lawyer colleagues highly compensated & in business (of course doing little, imho, in the grand scheme)? Is this why the USA can't export...as we have so many professions/professionals needed to cover ppls asses from the IRS...all the way to Anti-Doping...?
In closing, I for one, am not able to correlate prohibition envisioning a model and process for steroid legality or acceptance.
Please keep up the good fight as it saddens me to think our children will purchase OTC supplements contaminated with designer drugs and other angel dust (as they'd likely be best off with steroids & education).

mycustomprotein said:
We need to all get together on all of these anabolic steroid forums and boards, and do something about this.
Perhaps your message may blend well with putting together college funds for those deserving standouts within the medical and legal community? Gl mycustomprotein!!!

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
The United States imprisons the highest percentage of it's population than any other country in the world!! And it is solely due to ineffective drug laws that fill our prisons with non violent drug offenders. It costs $80,000 a year for each person in Jail or prison. Luckily for us, Obama recognized this as a major issue, and has curtailed drug laws to keep non violent drug offenders out of prison.

According to NYT your cost is wrong and not even close.

"
The Vera Institute of Justice released a study in 2012 that found the aggregate cost of prisons in 2010 in the 40 states that participated was $39 billion.
The annual average taxpayer cost in these states was $31,286 per inmate.
New York State was the most expensive, with an average cost of $60,000 per prison inmate."

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic