Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Cycle Question and Older Women

SuJoBr304

SuJoBr304

TID Lady Member
Nov 15, 2016
I am so happy to see so many replies, and that I ma not alone in my thoughts on the sides of older woman. I have switched to running Test E 75 mg once a week and I am getting ready to add NPP which I can't wait :). My goal is to increase size of course along with added strength in my lifts. My coach has me slowly increasing my food and so far I have only gained 15 lbs since my comp on Oct 1 which I am very happy with but feeling very fluffy lol. He wants me to add another 5 lbs before we begin my cut. My strength has gone up since I started the Test P and can't wait to see what the Test E does (3rd week on it). My bench has increased to 240 and I am hoping with the addition of NPP I can get def get to 250 and more.
I really am so glad to have found this site it is nearly impossible to find knowledgeable women with AAS history to gain insight and resources.

SuJoBr304

SuJoBr304

TID Lady Member
Nov 15, 2016
I'm not your age as I'm 37 but I am working with a lady who is turning 50 very soon. Plus I've worked with others your age and older. I have her running mast at 10mg e3d and she's having great success with it. Npp is probably the best for females to add size. My recommendation would be to start low and see how you respond. With 10mg e3d. Npp is the little fast acting brother of deca so it will kick in fast. If you get any sides, it will also clear your system fast.

I do have a question, what is your reasoning of continuing test? Is it because of how you feel on it or would you be open to trying npp on its own? And yes, you can stack it if need be.

As for you not responding well to primo and var. Those are fairly mild when it comes to sides. Did you get your primo and var tested to ensure it is what the label says? Those two are so easily faked. Although I wouldn't use primo or var as a bulking cycle. You can do much better with npp and t prop or even each one on its own. Especially at the level you are at.

Tren can be used too... if you ever go that route, use the oral tren or tren ace. Fast acting and in/out of your system quickly if problems arise. Dosing would be very low as it's quite powerful. I personally ran oral tren and I loved it. I ran it briefly for 16 days. The strength, definition, size and vascularity that it gave me was insane! I did stop after that as my love button got insanely sensitive. But that was the only issue I had. All other sides were great!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Hi Dobie,
I am running test because it is virtually impossible to find NPP right now. I wanted to add Tren but after reading up on it and seeing how it affects my boyfriend I am not touching it. I remember when I ran Mast, my anger increased and I really had to keep myself in check. I loved the gains on Primo but it caused havoc with my hair and I am not losing anymore than I already have plus if caused massive breakage and my hair to become straw like. I have numerous cycles of Var but just do not feel li get enough gains from it and think Test is going to really help me pack on muscle. As for improving my mood, I do not see any changes from running the Test so in that regards there isn't any benefit for me.
So far, running the test whether it was P or E, no hair problems and other than sensitivity, which does not bother me in the least :) no other sides. I was going to add Deca since I cant find NPP, still debating and need to research frequency and dose.

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
I just ended a 10 week NPP cycle last week. It has been by far my favorite compound.
I ran 25mg E3D. My strength went through the roof after the first week and I went from 140 to 163lbs. I had a little water retention but it wasn't much at all.
Be prepared for your voice to get raspy. It will happen. For me the size and strength gains outweigh the raspiness. I also had a little bit of acne. Mostly on my back and butt. Since it is winter I wasn't bothered by it since I could hide it. Night sweats were also a thing along with enlarged clit and some minor hair growth. All of these sides were tolerable to me. I will definitely run NPP again.
I may try 15mg E3D next time just to see if the sides minimize some and the effects are the same. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuJoBr304

SuJoBr304

TID Lady Member
Nov 15, 2016
I just ended a 10 week NPP cycle last week. It has been by far my favorite compound.
I ran 25mg E3D. My strength went through the roof after the first week and I went from 140 to 163lbs. I had a little water retention but it wasn't much at all.
Be prepared for your voice to get raspy. It will happen. For me the size and strength gains outweigh the raspiness. I also had a little bit of acne. Mostly on my back and butt. Since it is winter I wasn't bothered by it since I could hide it. Night sweats were also a thing along with enlarged clit and some minor hair growth. All of these sides were tolerable to me. I will definitely run NPP again.
I may try 15mg E3D next time just to see if the sides minimize some and the effects are the same. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to help.

Thank you so much for all your info on running NPP, I am desperately trying to find it but haven't had much success. My voice has changed already so I am not much worried about that, along with the enlarged clit and hair growth. The sides aren't anything I can't deal with as long as I get the size and strength increases lol. Since being on Test E, my strength as gone up but I think I would do much better on NPP stacked with the Test. Looking for other options but I really want to stay away from the one side effect (Hair loss) that I got from Primo and Anavar.

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
Thank you so much for all your info on running NPP, I am desperately trying to find it but haven't had much success. My voice has changed already so I am not much worried about that, along with the enlarged clit and hair growth. The sides aren't anything I can't deal with as long as I get the size and strength increases lol. Since being on Test E, my strength as gone up but I think I would do much better on NPP stacked with the Test. Looking for other options but I really want to stay away from the one side effect (Hair loss) that I got from Primo and Anavar.

I didn't experience any hair loss at all. That is also important to me. And as of current I'm holding on to the strength and size. Still 160 so I lost 3 lbs and I assume that was water. Also still strong in the gym and making PRS. Good luck on your search. I hope you find some!

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I'll be starting NPP in 6 weeks, I'm very excited! I'm only 33 though, but I love this group of ladies and reading up on logs and results ;) Please make a log and I will too if you all would be interested?

Also, are you truly having a hard time finding NPP? I only ask because I found it quite easily on the site where I purchased my Anavar and I'm certain it was genuine.

SuJoBr304

SuJoBr304

TID Lady Member
Nov 15, 2016
Hi Ebony-raven
I am glad you will doing a log, I look forward to reading it. I still haven't been able to find NPP but I keep looking.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I would be glad to point you in the right direction... but not sure if it's allowed to post things like that in the forum? And I can't PM yet because I'm too new :eek:

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Ughhhhh I still can't reply to PM's... does anyone know how long this is going to take?? :mad:

SuJoBr304

SuJoBr304

TID Lady Member
Nov 15, 2016
Hopefully you will be able to answer in a couple days, no rush on my part :)

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@sujo, would u mind to pm me plz and thank you. Great thread!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic