Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Hgh long term dose

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey All,
I got a hold of some pharma hgh from genentech. My goal is to stay lean and gain some lean mass. I will be using test and other compounds along with it tjrought the year but my question is dosing. I have enough to last me 12 months if i use 3 ius daily or about 8 months if i use 4 ius daily. Is there a big difference from 3 iu to 4 iu? Im thinking 3 ius for longer. Thoughts?

My stats:
Age 39
190 lbs
7% bf

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If it's pharma and you're 39, 3ius will be great. I'd take it right at bedtime for anti-aging/fatloss effects. Don't worry about the "blunt your natural pulse" thing as your nightly output is definitely sub par already. I've been using 5ius nightly for a few years with very noticeable positives at 46yrs old.

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Thank you for the feedback. Not sure if im splitting hairs or overthinking this but is their a noticible difference between 3 and 4 ius in regards to results? I can see 3 vs 5 ius.

Mike rn - it is pharma sir. Nutropin.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
3 up to 4 is a 25% increase.

3 up to 5 is a 40% increase.

That should give you an idea of the difference.

You will want to stay on as long as you can. If you can afford to get some more down the road run it higher, if not stretch it out.

H

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Hey All,
I got a hold of some pharma hgh from genentech. My goal is to stay lean and gain some lean mass. I will be using test and other compounds along with it tjrought the year but my question is dosing. I have enough to last me 12 months if i use 3 ius daily or about 8 months if i use 4 ius daily. Is there a big difference from 3 iu to 4 iu? Im thinking 3 ius for longer. Thoughts?

My stats:
Age 39
190 lbs
7% bf

I think your stats prove your doing great without it....Why mess with what is already working????

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I always recommend 3ius for long term gh dosing as well.

Hawk

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
i appreciate all of your feedback regarding this.

FlyingDragon - I agree with you but I have the need to incorporate this in my pursuit to get better results. I cannot seem to be content and I am always looking for ways to improve on my areas of opportunity...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You will want to stay on once you start to notice the benefits.

Recovery time being best for me, aches, pains, muscle soreness, stamina, better sleep, etc...

The older we are the more apparent it becomes as natty GH levels are dropping by the decade.

H

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
You will want to stay on once you start to notice the benefits.

Recovery time being best for me, aches, pains, muscle soreness, stamina, better sleep, etc...

The older we are the more apparent it becomes as natty GH levels are dropping by the decade.

H
Is this why I sleep like shit, or is it just the gear keeping me awake... ? I cant remember when last I actualy slept for more than 3 hours at a time.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Is this why I sleep like shit, or is it just the gear keeping me awake... ? I cant remember when last I actualy slept for more than 3 hours at a time.
The not sleeping isn't due to natty GH levels dropping, could be the gear but not sure what you are running.

I can say that the GH has helped me with sleep and many others. Of course I'm not saying that you are going to get on GH and sleep like a baby all the time but you should notice a difference.

I would do the same with sleeping. I couldn't sleep more than a few hours without waking up but now instead of waking 4 to 5 times a night, it's 2 or 3.

H

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
The not sleeping isn't due to natty GH levels dropping, could be the gear but not sure what you are running.

I can say that the GH has helped me with sleep and many others. Of course I'm not saying that you are going to get on GH and sleep like a baby all the time but you should notice a difference.

I would do the same with sleeping. I couldn't sleep more than a few hours without waking up but now instead of waking 4 to 5 times a night, it's 2 or 3.

H
That sounds like bliss... lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic