pbtom
What's New?

Cycle Question and Older Women

SuJoBr304

SuJoBr304

TID Lady Member
Nov 15, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I am trying to find out info and experience from women who are older (I am 47) and their cycles. I am a bodybuilder and Physique competitor who has done various cycles. My last cycle was Mast/Var and I added test p at the end. My last comp was in October so i stopped the mast and now I started test p again looking to really bulk up and add a lot of muscle in this off-season. I am thinking about stacking npp with the test p but I am very concerned with the sides. I am one of those that seem to get every side effect, however since I have been running the test my sides have been very slight. When I ran primo and var, the sides included hair loss, oily skin, voice change so I will not run them anymore. Test and Mast only seem to give me an enlarged clit and sensitivity.

The more I am reading tho and doing research on what to add to my test ( I was looking at adding tren but I am not anymore) the more I am reading that menopausal women have far less sides than younger girls. I started using gear 2 years ago and lost my period and haven't gotten it back once and I know that I am entering menopause because of my age and other symptoms (hot flashes, and etc), so I am wondering is that why my side effects have decreased even tho I am taking stronger AAS's.
Any feedback from women my age or around my age who have used npp or another stronger AAS's is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day

Reactions: SQM
V

veronica

TID Lady Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I am trying to find out info and experience from women who are older (I am 47) and their cycles. I am a bodybuilder and Physique competitor who has done various cycles. My last cycle was Mast/Var and I added test p at the end. My last comp was in October so i stopped the mast and now I started test p again looking to really bulk up and add a lot of muscle in this off-season. I am thinking about stacking npp with the test p but I am very concerned with the sides. I am one of those that seem to get every side effect, however since I have been running the test my sides have been very slight. When I ran primo and var, the sides included hair loss, oily skin, voice change so I will not run them anymore. Test and Mast only seem to give me an enlarged clit and sensitivity.

The more I am reading tho and doing research on what to add to my test ( I was looking at adding tren but I am not anymore) the more I am reading that menopausal women have far less sides than younger girls. I started using gear 2 years ago and lost my period and haven't gotten it back once and I know that I am entering menopause because of my age and other symptoms (hot flashes, and etc), so I am wondering is that why my side effects have decreased even tho I am taking stronger AAS's.
Any feedback from women my age or around my age who have used npp or another stronger AAS's is greatly appreciated.

Im very surprised primo/var gave you more side effects than test prop, Ive had the exact opposite experience, do you mind telling me what dose of prop you used? I guess different people react to various anabolics in different ways. Im certainly not an expert on the matter but I cant see how being peri-menopausal would make you less suseptable to the androgenic effects of the AAS you are using, if I understand correctly your estrogen levels will be declining but you would still have sensitivity to exogenous androgens (AAS). Im 36 yr old by the way but personally have found NPP to be an excellent bulker with easy to control sides if the doses are kept sensible. NPP androgenic rating is actually lower than test, mast, primo and EQ. Try starting at 25mg E3D and edge it up if you choice, I found that dose to have almost no side effects for me and quite effective.

SuJoBr304

SuJoBr304

TID Lady Member
Nov 15, 2016
Hi Veronica,
Thanks for replying, I am doing 25mg of Prop E3D, and the sides are very low, even the sensitivity side and enlargement is much less while running Prop alone; when I ran it with Mast it was out of control in regards to enlargement and sensitivity lol. I really wanted to do a cycle of NPP after reading nothing but positive strength/gains/ a low side effects but I am not going to be able to get it :( so I am looking for alternatives, I might add Var to it, still researching a Prop/Var cycle and unfortunately there isn't much info for women running it.

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
I'm not your age as I'm 37 but I am working with a lady who is turning 50 very soon. Plus I've worked with others your age and older. I have her running mast at 10mg e3d and she's having great success with it. Npp is probably the best for females to add size. My recommendation would be to start low and see how you respond. With 10mg e3d. Npp is the little fast acting brother of deca so it will kick in fast. If you get any sides, it will also clear your system fast.

I do have a question, what is your reasoning of continuing test? Is it because of how you feel on it or would you be open to trying npp on its own? And yes, you can stack it if need be.

As for you not responding well to primo and var. Those are fairly mild when it comes to sides. Did you get your primo and var tested to ensure it is what the label says? Those two are so easily faked. Although I wouldn't use primo or var as a bulking cycle. You can do much better with npp and t prop or even each one on its own. Especially at the level you are at.

Tren can be used too... if you ever go that route, use the oral tren or tren ace. Fast acting and in/out of your system quickly if problems arise. Dosing would be very low as it's quite powerful. I personally ran oral tren and I loved it. I ran it briefly for 16 days. The strength, definition, size and vascularity that it gave me was insane! I did stop after that as my love button got insanely sensitive. But that was the only issue I had. All other sides were great!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

W

wlifts

TID Lady Member
Dec 5, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Hey! I'm 49 and I think I'm the almost 50 year old Dobie was talking about :). I haven't had a period in 2 years so the ship has sailed on me for sure. I have found though that the AAS helped with hot flashes....etc...I can tell you when I'm off, I get them. When I'm on, I don't. So far I've done a Var cycle and Primo cycle and am right now wrapping up a MastP cycle. I haven't stacked anything yet.

But you raise a very good question I've wondered about too. My sides aren't crazy bad compared to the child bearing group I read about. This is possibly the only upside to getting older!

I am planning after my Mast cycle to run NPP. Dobie is completely awesome and has helped this little old lady cross the street to better living through chemistry...LOL..Seriously, I couldn't have accomplished what I have without her guidance. I'm closer now to the physique I want than I ever was in my partying 20s or distance runner 30s-40s.

I'm glad I found your post!

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Hey! I'm 49 and I think I'm the almost 50 year old Dobie was talking about :). I haven't had a period in 2 years so the ship has sailed on me for sure. I have found though that the AAS helped with hot flashes....etc...I can tell you when I'm off, I get them. When I'm on, I don't. So far I've done a Var cycle and Primo cycle and am right now wrapping up a MastP cycle. I haven't stacked anything yet.

But you raise a very good question I've wondered about too. My sides aren't crazy bad compared to the child bearing group I read about. This is possibly the only upside to getting older!

I am planning after my Mast cycle to run NPP. Dobie is completely awesome and has helped this little old lady cross the street to better living through chemistry...LOL..Seriously, I couldn't have accomplished what I have without her guidance. I'm closer now to the physique I want than I ever was in my partying 20s or distance runner 30s-40s.

I'm glad I found your post!
Thanks W! That means a lot!

Yes you are the kick ass lady I was referring to! You have come a long way and proved to so many what can be done with the right diet, training and a little supplementation... and age is not a determining factor if you'll succeed or not. Your hard work and determination paid off!

ironhardempress

ironhardempress

TID Lady Member
Jan 15, 2016
I don't post on here often, but i am 54 and have done two Primo cycles and am fixin to start an NPP cycle. I have been using around 15-20 mg of test c every 2 weeks for a while now for self-administered TRT (i do bloods) for my sex drive. I am also still taking estrogen/progesterone birth control pills for HRT. I am thinking of laying off the Test during this NPP cycle. I always have sides, even while just on this little bit of Test--lower scratchy voice and unwanted hairs sprouting on my chin and upper lip that i have to remove every day, but some of that may be because i am post-menopausal too. Other than that I am ok.

W

wlifts

TID Lady Member
Dec 5, 2016
I don't post on here often, but i am 54 and have done two Primo cycles and am fixin to start an NPP cycle. I have been using around 15-20 mg of test c every 2 weeks for a while now for self-administered TRT (i do bloods) for my sex drive. I am also still taking estrogen/progesterone birth control pills for HRT. I am thinking of laying off the Test during this NPP cycle. I always have sides, even while just on this little bit of Test--lower scratchy voice and unwanted hairs sprouting on my chin and upper lip that i have to remove every day, but some of that may be because i am post-menopausal too. Other than that I am ok.

Hey @ironhardempress! When do you start? I'm at the tail end of a mast run and going to NPP next. (After the requisite off time).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ironhardempress

ironhardempress

TID Lady Member
Jan 15, 2016
hey WLifts!! I am going to start on Sunday I guess. I might make a workout log etc. on Meso just to keep me on track. I've had a rough last couple months but things are looking up now.

W

wlifts

TID Lady Member
Dec 5, 2016
hey WLifts!! I am going to start on Sunday I guess. I might make a workout log etc. on Meso just to keep me on track. I've had a rough last couple months but things are looking up now.

Yeah I remember you posting! Yes! Post on meso! Lots of gains! You will be ahead of me but I'll be watching your log closely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
You should copy and paste it here too... it would be nice to have the ladies get back here... this used to have the most ladies... then I don't know what happened. Let's bring it back to life!

ironhardempress

ironhardempress

TID Lady Member
Jan 15, 2016
Ok, I will. Like I said, my life has been a rollercoaster both business/personal-wise for the last couple months but now it's settled down and i can focus. I think creating a log will help me have a reason for staying focused too!
That said, now that i have done a fair amount of research, I see that there is a possibility that cycling anabolics off and on may help reduce my chances of getting osteoporosis, which runs in my family big-time. Also, I've read some interesting theories on the possibility that steroids may slow telomeric shortening and thereby slow the aging process.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic