Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

"Best" Way To Donate Blood?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Shit, ketsugo, that post of yours IS informative. I knew they tested for HIV and Hep A-Z and if you've had sex with mad cows or been to a few worrisome countries.

I did not know they also worried about our blood being too thick, too red, whatever else they worry about. I did note your comment about a doctor's note might solve that, I just like to minimize my exposure to doctors Seems like our high octane stuff would be desirable for sick ppl, like Red Cross could dilute it to their specs, but I think too much.

Wondering now if some of the non-Red Cross places are quite so strict.

I wonder too. When you donated did they sit you infront af a PC with literally a hundred questions , mostly multiple chose requiring you to elaborate on certain . " have you taken multi plus iron " , red meat . Then they try to " trick you " lmao have you ever paid for sex" , " have you ever utilized a prostitute , " or have you ever sold your body for sex or accepted fee for sex act"

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I was thinking too that people with thin or " low iron " would benefit too"?

However I'm thinking that they just pool some samples together through huge filtration system .

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Shit, ketsugo, that post of yours IS informative. I knew they tested for HIV and Hep A-Z and if you've had sex with mad cows or been to a few worrisome countries.

I did not know they also worried about our blood being too thick, too red, whatever else they worry about. I did note your comment about a doctor's note might solve that, I just like to minimize my exposure to doctors Seems like our high octane stuff would be desirable for sick ppl, like Red Cross could dilute it to their specs, but I think too much.

Wondering now if some of the non-Red Cross places are quite so strict.

You guys are thinking way too hard about donating. My iron levels are high. The only thing they turned me away for is high bp. As for the computer questions, never admit to steroid/needle use, as for the rest, use common sense. They filter the crap out of this shit. Advice is don't donate while sick and don't donate within 24 hrs of asprin use. Outside of that I walk in routinely and donate while on TRT (year round) and even tren in the summer. Helps get my hemotocrit down.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
You guys are thinking way too hard about donating. My iron levels are high. The only thing they turned me away for is high bp. As for the computer questions, never admit to steroid/needle use, as for the rest, use common sense. They filter the crap out of this shit. Advice is don't donate while sick and don't donate within 24 hrs of asprin use. Outside of that I walk in routinely and donate while on TRT (year round) and even tren in the summer. Helps get my hemotocrit down.

Yes, good advice. This is exactly what I do to. Donating helps bring down my high iron too.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The blood mobile was at my bank today and I forgot all about it o_O

Gotta wait two weeks now.

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic