Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Jay Cutler worth $30 million dollars!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I kinda agree, but maybe there's only so much room in the business for beefy action heros. Arnold and Sly owned it for a few decades, may still be willing to churn out something if some ppl will still buy tickets, but "exit stage left" can't be far off. Duane Johnson and John Cena have moved in behind them, maybe Cutler's IFBB persona just doesn't have enough else for Hollywood producers to say "hey, here's another guy we must have."

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
If Jay Cutler the bodybuilder is worth 30 Mil. he didn't make it from sponsors or prize money.
Cutler is an intelligent man, I'm sure he is doing ok but not worth 30 Million.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
If Jay Cutler the bodybuilder is worth 30 Mil. he didn't make it from sponsors or prize money.
Cutler is an intelligent man, I'm sure he is doing ok but not worth 30 Million.

He made it in real estate.....

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
well, why didn't you say that before FD ?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Have you guys ever noticed these wealthy people all seem to hang out together, and help each other out, while us working stiffs keep on working, and socialize with the same working stiffs who all just survive. How in the world do you enlarge your circle, to get some of these successful people to help you become successful. ?
Im not greedy, I dont want millions, just enough to be happy, and not have to worry about shit...

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Have you guys ever noticed these wealthy people all seem to hang out together, and help each other out, while us working stiffs keep on working, and socialize with the same working stiffs who all just survive. How in the world do you enlarge your circle, to get some of these successful people to help you become successful. ?
Im not greedy, I dont want millions, just enough to be happy, and not have to worry about shit...

Its all about connections....

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Real Estate? Maybe true...
but I've known people that have been in real estate most of their life and their not worth 30 million.

JDUB

JDUB

Mar 26, 2012
Had no idea that much....by now its prolly increased by half

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic