Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

It has been a while...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm sorry but I've known MW for well over a year and not once did I see him talk shit about anyone or any board and I'm on a few of the same boards as him including meso. He's never caused harm. So you guys are just bullies needing to feel superior online... pretty pathetic. .. grow some balls and get your heads out of your asses. .. that would be a good start. I don't know you or Cabo but you two seem like total duchebags the way you portray yourselves online... so maybe work on that versus dissing someone who hasn't done any harm to anyone or you.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Again you are new. One year? Shit this goes back like 3 or 4 years at least and one of the boards I am talking about no longer exists.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's hard when you keep doing this immature move of childish insults in HIS thread... remind me again... is this an online bully forum or a forum where people discuss and share their transformations, progress along with diet, training and/or gear?

I'm sure YOU are PERFECT and have NO flaws... yeah right... bullshit!

All posts are property of TID. Not his thread sorry.

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Again you are new. One year? Shit this goes back like 3 or 4 years at least and one of the boards I am talking about no longer exists.
I've been around for a lot longer... I wasn't born yesterday nor am I new... I said I have gotten to know MW personally the last year plus.... so I have gotten to know him well.

Wow you two really need to learn to read and comprehend messages.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I've been around for a lot longer... I wasn't born yesterday nor am I new... I said I have gotten to know MW personally the last year plus.... so I have gotten to know him well.

Wow you two really need to learn to read and comprehend messages.

Sooo, was gonna keep walking but that usually never happens.. lol DQ you should probably look into the past threads and reasons why many in your mind ''bully mw. We've all seen sooo many ''solid guys'' turn bad so just be careful with your choice and mode of befriending online personalities.
I had a friend solid as fuck never burned me was a absolute great guy to have as a friend. He disappeared with ALOT of peoples money after years of ''friendships''

Just investigate your friend a lil deeper with a open mind .
My 2 centavos

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Sooo, was gonna keep walking but that usually never happens.. lol DQ you should probably look into the past threads and reasons why many in your mind ''bully mw. We've all seen sooo many ''solid guys'' turn bad so just be careful with your choice and mode of befriending online personalities.
I had a friend solid as fuck never burned me was a absolute great guy to have as a friend. He disappeared with ALOT of peoples money after years of ''friendships''

Just investigate your friend a lil deeper with a open mind .
My 2 centavos
I get what you're saying but pretty sure MW would never and will never scam anyone. Just sayin. There is no need for those two to be harassing and being shit talkers. I'm pretty sure they ain't perfect and MW hasn't done anything wrong or scammed them. They should save the attacks and shit talk for those who actually deserve it.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I get what you're saying but pretty sure MW would never and will never scam anyone. Just sayin. There is no need for those two to be harassing and being shit talkers. I'm pretty sure they ain't perfect and MW hasn't done anything wrong or scammed them. They should save the attacks and shit talk for those who actually deserve it.

Your one misinformed little girl..Nobody is fukking with your Chester bud because of how he looks or if he scammed anyone..He talked shit about my friend which is why I slap him every chance I get..He's a Chester scumbag and that's what Chester scumbags get

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm sorry but I've known MW for well over a year and not once did I see him talk shit about anyone or any board and I'm on a few of the same boards as him including meso. He's never caused harm. So you guys are just bullies needing to feel superior online... pretty pathetic. .. grow some balls and get your heads out of your asses. .. that would be a good start. I don't know you or Cabo but you two seem like total duchebags the way you portray yourselves online... so maybe work on that versus dissing someone who hasn't done any harm to anyone or you.

I've come in contact with this pedophile for over 12 years on the boards.

You clearly don't screen your "friends" well enough.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Are you "In for the gainz bro"...lol.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010

I can't believe work is still getting shit on. Some things never change. LOL.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic