Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

It has been a while...

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
what ever go hang with the fool then.What's wrong with the staff gs if you don't like them why come back.the guys a fucking weirdo go take some selfies with him.who takes selfies 24/7 little girls.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
i never took a fucking selfie in my life.losers

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
what ever go hang with the fool then.What's wrong with the staff gs if you don't like them why come back.the guys a fucking weirdo go take some selfies with him.who takes selfies 24/7 little girls.

Why don't you learn how to read before posting? I didn't say anything is wrong with the staff. It used to be shitty. Things got better. I don't know MW that well. I just never had any issues with him.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
the staff has been the same for as long as i can remember.i don't care anymore you want to stick up for the weirdo do it.later

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
the staff has been the same for as long as i can remember.i don't care anymore you want to stick up for the weirdo do it.later

No its not. I been here for 6 years and the staff has seen some changes for the better. A few well know assholes dropped out as well and the former staffed listened to them. I'm not "sticking up" for anyone. I'm just saying I've had no issues with MW. Thats all.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I've never had any problems with MW. As for talking shit about staff here....he is not alone. For a while it was complete shit. At least he is not ripping ppl off or peddling for some "roids" site like a few of the guys still here and in good standing. IDK what he may have said to some people here but I have no issues with him.
I didnt say staff .. I said admin who is a good bro of mine.Talking shit about a board is low but talkin shit about us on a piece of garbage board like meso from a turd like mw is to much for me

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
and that whole chester thing bothers me...damn chomo

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
I didnt say staff .. I said admin who is a good bro of mine.Talking shit about a board is low but talkin shit about us on a piece of garbage board like meso from a turd like mw is to much for me
I'm sorry but I've known MW for well over a year and not once did I see him talk shit about anyone or any board and I'm on a few of the same boards as him including meso. He's never caused harm. So you guys are just bullies needing to feel superior online... pretty pathetic. .. grow some balls and get your heads out of your asses. .. that would be a good start. I don't know you or Cabo but you two seem like total duchebags the way you portray yourselves online... so maybe work on that versus dissing someone who hasn't done any harm to anyone or you.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
g
I'm sorry but I've known MW for well over a year and not once did I see him talk shit about anyone or any board and I'm on a few of the same boards as him including meso. He's never caused harm. So you guys are just bullies needing to feel superior online... pretty pathetic. .. grow some balls and get your heads out of your asses. .. that would be a good start. I don't know you or Cabo but you two seem like total duchebags the way you portray yourselves online... so maybe work on that versus dissing someone who hasn't done any harm to anyone or you.

Wow a whole year..just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen ..I can give a Fuk what u or your Chester friend think

Last edited:
DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
g

Wow a whole year..just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen ..I can give a Fuk what u or your Chester friend think
You're such a child.... if you don't like him so much, why don't you just ignore his posts. Problem solved.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
You're such a child.... if you don't like him so much, why don't you just ignore his posts. Problem solved.

Why don't you ignore the posts we make about him.. problem solved..

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Why don't you ignore the posts we make about him.. problem solved..
It's hard when you keep doing this immature move of childish insults in HIS thread... remind me again... is this an online bully forum or a forum where people discuss and share their transformations, progress along with diet, training and/or gear?

I'm sure YOU are PERFECT and have NO flaws... yeah right... bullshit!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic