Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Owner and operator of Freedom Pharma pleads guilty

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Seems like there was a guy here named @SAD that tried to start up something called Freedom Pharma... or something similar... dont quote me on that... just seems like i remember something like that.. @PillarofBalance you two where tight... was this him?

Oh yeah, those two are badass ombres! Lol

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Oh yeah, those two are badass ombres! Lol
That's "Hombres" you ignorant wretch... hey man can you edit that quote for safety reasons... I

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
That's "Hombres" you ignorant wretch... hey man can you edit that quote for safety reasons... I

Can't edit it, you quoted me. What safety reasons?
If it's a problem, a mod will delete it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Seems like there was a guy here named <edited by IC for safety reasons> that tried to start up something called Freedom Pharma... or something similar... dont quote me on that... just seems like i remember something like that.. @PillarofBalance you two where tight... was this him?

I don't think that was the name but can't quite recall. That guy wasn't out of Florida. We had a mutual friend I didn't know him but I know his name and this isn't him.

Edit: @IronCore I just saw the deleted post. Definitely was not who you were asking about.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
thats good news Pillar... he was a good dude...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
thats good news Pillar... he was a good dude...

Got back in touch with him after almost 2 years or so. He met a guy where he lives and the two got talking about lifting. He asked this other guy if he had a coach and the guy mentions Yeah a dude up in boston. He says my name... small world lol

I'll tell him you said hi and were relieved this wasn't him!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Got back in touch with him after almost 2 years or so. He met a guy where he lives and the two got talking about lifting. He asked this other guy if he had a coach and the guy mentions Yeah a dude up in boston. He says my name... small world lol

I'll tell him you said hi and were relieved this wasn't him!

Tell that big bastard he needs to make his way back on here....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
small world indeed... yes send him my regards

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm alive and very well. Definitely not me. My small foray into brewing was merely to stockpile and sell the excess. Never intended on business. Haven't been on much because I've had various health and personal problems. Life happens, as they say. Thanks for the love, guys. I'll try to be more present. @IronCore @BrotherIron @PillarofBalance

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'm glad to hear it wasn't you and I hope the problems are behind you...

Reactions: SAD
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Freedom was on a private forum I'm on, and word is, he was ratted out by 1 or 2 guys. Can't say much else than that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic