Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

HGH in Dubai

B

Bin

Apr 11, 2016
Hi, I got a Dr script for Norditropin, but cant find a pharmacy that have supplies in Dubai??? Please could you lett me know which pharmacy you use?

Hi, can you tell me how to get HGH proscription from A doctor?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hi, can you tell me how to get HGH proscription from A doctor?

It's my understanding that if you're in the USA, you can't get a prescription of HGH unless you are a growth deficient youth or have a particular muscle wasting strain of AIDs.

B

Bin

Apr 11, 2016
Any update about HGH in dubai? I have checked health first pharmacy and super care pharmacy. Didn't have luck with hgh

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I like Super Care pharmacy at the mall. Much good prices, only 2,400 DH and good service.

F

frapples

Feb 18, 2016
With or without a prescription at Super Care?

B

Bin

Apr 11, 2016
I like Super Care pharmacy at the mall. Much good prices, only 2,400 DH and good service.

I went to super care pharmacy last month. And asked them for HGH (norditropin). First thay told me you need to have prescription. After words the worker acted weirdly and started checking for norditropin in the system. She told me you want the pen with 5ml (15IU) or 10ml (30IU)? I told her give me the 10ml, then she suddenly said that "im sorry we don't have it". That's weird, how come at the beginning she tell me that you need proscription then she go and check for (norditropin) and tell me that they have the 5/10ml pens afterwards she tell me we dont have it. There is something fishy. I believe that they do sell it without prescription but only for people they deal with so often. The pharmacy location is in dubai-deira city center (mall). Good luck guys. Just inform us if any of you guys got luck at super care pharmacy. Tips for the who ever is going to check for HGH at super care pharmacy. Ask them for HGH (somatropin), if they tell you we dont have it, just say ok then what HGH do you guys have, hopefully they will tell you the name of HGH they sell. Good luck and don't forget to update us.

U

Usernamesmustbeunique

Oct 15, 2016
Has anyone had any luck recently? I am living and working between Dubai and Thailand. Would really like to get my hands on some HGH if I could!

I could make a trip to Thailand and easily get some OTC, but I'm worried about bringing it back into Dubai as my cycle would be 3-6months. Any thoughts on bringing it in from other countries?

F

frapples

Feb 18, 2016
Yeah. There is a pretty easy guy I found. Do a random search on Facebook. Something like the city and bodybuilding. I e gotten a few things from him over the last few months.

Has anyone had any luck recently? I am living and working between Dubai and Thailand. Would really like to get my hands on some HGH if I could!

I could make a trip to Thailand and easily get some OTC, but I'm worried about bringing it back into Dubai as my cycle would be 3-6months. Any thoughts on bringing it in from other countries?

U

Usernamesmustbeunique

Oct 15, 2016
Yeah. There is a pretty easy guy I found. Do a random search on Facebook. Something like the city and bodybuilding. I e gotten a few things from him over the last few months.

I'm new to this website and don't know how, but could you PM me?

F

frapples

Feb 18, 2016
Cant figure it out how to on the phone. I'm out for He might. I'll try to hit you up later tonight.

F

frapples

Feb 18, 2016
I don't have enough posts to PM, but check your profile page. I wrote something on it. Search FB with it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic