Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Owner and operator of Freedom Pharma pleads guilty

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - A 45-year-old St. Petersburg man has pleaded guilty to producing and selling performance-enhancing drugs made at various locations in Florida, including a "trailer park," the U.S. Attorney’s Office said.

William Bagwell was the owner and operator of Freedom Pharma, which surreptitiously sold homemade anabolic steroids through email using the forum of a bodybuilding website, court documents show.

Bagwell and his co-defendants ordered the raw materials for the drugs from China, produced them in Florida and sold them to customers all around the county, investigators said.

“The drugs offered were typically those popular with bodybuilders to maximize the effects of their training – like anabolic steroids – as well as drugs that blunted the side effects of steroid abuse, such as the breast cancer drug tamoxifen,” a federal indictment said.

Bagwell took cash and checks as payment for the drugs, as well as less traceable methods like Bitcoin and reloadable gift cards, investigators said.

His company advertised the drugs using their brand names, such as Turinabol, Dianabol and Anadrol, all anabolic steroids.

Bagwell operated the illegal drug production company from January 2013 to November 2015, court documents said.

Bagwell pleaded guilty to one count of manufacturing and distributing performance-enhancing drugs.

He faces a maximum prison sentence of 5 years and $250,000 in fines.

Source: wftv.com/news/local/head-of-steroid-ring-that-produced-drugs-in-florida-trailer-park-pleads-guilty/456365859

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Hell No!
Cash only no fronts.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Lol @ taking checks. Sound business practice there. What could possibly have gone wrong?

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Might as well write your name and address on cash and send it. Dumb

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
There name rings a bell. Heard of them before.

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
several years ago there a guy in Clearwater that messed over some good people. He was in his 30's.. I'll need to look for a picture.

Thanks for the post

Nitro

Nitro

Nov 19, 2014
Lol @ taking checks. Sound business practice there. What could possibly have gone wrong?

My thinking exactly.

Do people not think about what they are doing and how???

Curious as to what forum he was on.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
There name rings a bell. Heard of them before.
Seems like there was a guy here named <edited by IC for safety reasons> that tried to start up something called Freedom Pharma... or something similar... dont quote me on that... just seems like i remember something like that.. @PillarofBalance you two where tight... was this him?

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic