Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

TNE recip (oil-based)

H

haromaria

Sep 3, 2016
Hi all,
I would like to make tne but never try. I have see on Google and find many recipe.
I think to a combo with 75mg/ml tne + 25mg/ml dianabol.

I think to use:

2% BA
10%BBVA
20% glaciologie
Gso

Any comments????

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I haven't tried making tne yet mostly because I don't want to permanent stink up my house like guiacol. But I think at 75mg it's going to be tough to hold and will probably pack a good punch post injection. Might want to limit it to 50mg with the 25 dbol.

H

haromaria

Sep 3, 2016
I have never use guaiacol.
What is the problem with it ?

H

haromaria

Sep 3, 2016
Is there any recipe for tne 75mg/ml without guaiacol?

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
I can get mine to hold at 50mg/ml with only BA, BB, GSO. I don't use any other chemicals. It will not hold at any higher dose without additional chemicals like gcol, eo, bs. I don't like those chemicals because eo people have allergic reactions to and gcol smells bad and people have said they can smell it coming from their pores when they sweat, bs is an alternative to gcol and don't have the smell but I prefer to just make it at 50mg/ml and shoot more if need be.

Thanks
TMM

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Is there any recipe for tne 75mg/ml without guaiacol?

Yes there is, but you probably wont get anyone to give u that recipe, and u wont find it anywhere on the web.....

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
Try using BS, at the same measurements, instead of Gcol. It should work the same but without the smell. I have never tried it but I read about it and everyone said it works. I prefer to not use many chemicals, just the basics, so I am limited to making only 50mg/ml but it is some strong stuff!!

Thanks
TMM

H

haromaria

Sep 3, 2016
If it's a secret for 75mg/ml i'll make 50mg/ml and just inject more oil;)

H

haromaria

Sep 3, 2016
For sure 2ml (so 100mg TNE + 50mg D-Bol) 1h30 before training will do the job

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
I inject 2ml(100mg) of tne before I lift and I feel invincible in the gym. I have a couple of recipes for tne in oil at different concentrations but to be honest I tried all different concentrations when I was experimenting with it and they all crashed above 50ml. I was only using BA and BB and GSO. The lower the concentration got the longer it took to crash, from crashing almost immediately to taking two weeks to crash. When I got to 50mg/ml it held perfectly for an indefinite time and it is real potent, which leads me to believe that some guys claim 100mg when in fact it may be much less because a true 50mg is strong!!!

Thanks
TMM

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic