Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

If you are a complete newbie, look this over. Thanks...

Missmaxx1313

Missmaxx1313

TID Lady Member
Oct 17, 2015
Thank you for the terminology it was very helpful

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Great info. So I have no clue how to create a post to ask for advice so I'm just taking a shot at it here.
I am 37 and spent the last year going from 5,9 230lbs between 20 and 25% body fat. With diet and exercise I am now 180 with 11.07 body fat.
My goal is really to see my damn 6 pack and pack on some muscle.
I currently lift 4 days a week and do crossfit 2 days. My diet is 1700 calories 50% protein 30% fat 20% carbs.
I have been killing myself and just not getting there. I stick to the regime religiously.
So, I am in the second week of Test E 500mg a week with 12.5 exemestane a day and started the second week with 50mg a day of Anavar for 5 weeks.

So my question. Is my diet to strict? Not enough calories? Am I being impatient? Am I over training? Btw my sleep habits suck and I have issues taking recovery days.

Any help is appreciated. Even if it's just to tell me how to create my own post.
New post. You need advice.

iamfighter

iamfighter

Jan 19, 2016
thanks for the information. I am here for learning bodybuilding and fitness training tips. I am working 10 to 12 hours a day on daily basis so I need some good exercise to be fit.

S

stickwolf

Feb 10, 2016
New to the board, here for tips and motivation. Currently doing the body beast CD's and love em. Good for those of us who don't have a ton of equipment. Look forward to reading how others do it.

FCHgym

FCHgym

Jan 26, 2015
Great info for this social media new comer! Thanks

B

BigDominique

Mar 26, 2016
Hey Bro's and sisters, Happy Easter
Dominique. Looking to become Batman or the next Hulk Hogan :t2991:

CLOUD~>WARRIOR

CLOUD~>WARRIOR

TID Lady Member
Aug 19, 2016
Yeah...Newbe here. Any chance of just getting Nutritional advice Pre & Post weightlifting..?? I want to build muscle, eat to do so and CHANGE my physique.. but Naturally. Am I in the wrong place..??? Found this place via Twitter. Thanks.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Yeah...Newbe here. Any chance of just getting Nutritional advice Pre & Post weightlifting..?? I want to build muscle, eat to do so and CHANGE my physique.. but Naturally. Am I in the wrong place..??? Found this place via Twitter. Thanks.

welcome to the board. This is a great place for the infomation your looking for.

Start here and introduce yourself https://www.theironden.com/forum/forums/new-member-introductions.9/

and on the homepage here, https://www.theironden.com/forum/ you can see the bodybuilding threads related to your questions.

CLOUD~>WARRIOR

CLOUD~>WARRIOR

TID Lady Member
Aug 19, 2016
Thanks so much! I will look and try to find the information I am looking for via this link you sent.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic